5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Affordable
If your looking for an inexpensive card box that looks nice, sturdy and does whats its suppose to do, then this is the perfect card box. I would definately reccommend getting this box, for the price it way exceeds my expectations, and it complimented my wedding colors so beautifully (silver and blue).
Published on December 27, 2011 by A. Ebanks

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm pretty sure my product was used..
There are several bends in the box that shouldn't be there. The box is extremely cheaply made from very flimsy cardboard. I guess it will do, however I would definitely not recommend this product to friends. I half think I got a box that had been returned by someone else due to the bends and a couple smudges of dirt or something.
Published on May 30, 2012 by William C. Kramer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Affordable, December 27, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm pretty sure my product was used.., May 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Wedding Card Box - 2 Hearts Design (Kitchen)
Have not uses this yet.I purchased for my upcoming wedding and the Box is a Better quality and a larger size than I even expected...

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical for the Price, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Wedding Card Box - 2 Hearts Design (Kitchen)
This box is everything youd expect from a cardboard card box. Its larger than a similar one ive had, which was a nice plus. (That other one has lasted for years now full of spirits from ex boyfriends past) I bought this one for my friends wedding shower and Im sure it will do just fine if she wants to keep it for the wedding as well.

You definitely need a little extra support for this little guy if there is going to be much movement, but for the most part- it works just fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to send this back, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Wedding Card Box - 2 Hearts Design (Kitchen)
This box arrived with some black scuff marks all over the top and we had to send it back then rush around to find another card box for the wedding. That was a bummer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not hold shape well but got the job done, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Wedding Card Box - 2 Hearts Design (Kitchen)
This wedding card box was is a great size and held all of the cards we were given at our 250+ wedding reception. The price was right and it got the job done. You may want to get some tape and popsicle sticks to keep it from folding as it does not hold shape well and wants to fold back down to its original form of "flat". One there were several cards placed in it, it seemed to hold up ok but the top would still fold in leaving everything exposed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Wedding Card Box - 2 Hearts Design (Kitchen)
Box head up even with hundreds of heavy cards.

4.0 out of 5 stars wedding box, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Wedding Card Box - 2 Hearts Design (Kitchen)
It's a great box! The top is a little flimsy when you close it, but a little tape on the sides and it's perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars this is a great box i brought for my soon to be wedding, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Wedding Card Box - 2 Hearts Design (Kitchen)
this is a great box i brought for my soon to be wedding, i also seen pretty good reviews on this. it goes well with my wedding theme.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put together, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Wedding Card Box - 2 Hearts Design (Kitchen)
Larger and prettier than I thought. Easy to put together.

Wedding Card Box - 2 Hearts Design