Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Two Hearts Wedding Card Box
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 1-Pack|Change
Price:$5.07+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on May 25, 2015
I placed thicker cardboard into the bottom of the box to stop it from collapsing and make it more durable. Had their names and Wedding date added in Vinyl lettering and topped it off with a Beautiful Bow. Their Colors were black and red and this box was perfect for their special day!
review image
22 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2011
If your looking for an inexpensive card box that looks nice, sturdy and does whats its suppose to do, then this is the perfect card box. I would definately reccommend getting this box, for the price it way exceeds my expectations, and it complimented my wedding colors so beautifully (silver and blue).
on March 17, 2015
Cute card box for the price. As other reviewers have said, the box is rather flimsy. Easy solution: trace the bottom of the box onto a sheet of cardboard, cut out the square you traced, and put it in the bottom of the box. Easy and fast to do (easier than popsicle sticks as someone else suggested), and it adds instant stability and form to the box. When cards are added, the square also keeps them from making the bottom bulge. For the price of this one-time-use box, I am satisfied.
on August 16, 2015
Not strong but does the job for a card box for one night. I reinforced and decorated mine with card stock paper anyway. It's the exact size of the sides of the box so the only cutting I had to do was for the slit in the top. With that it did it's job, looked pretty and collected cards for one night!
review image
on March 1, 2016
Nice box, but it is flimsy & requires reinforcing. It's about as thin as a greeting card and just as bendable. I used packing tape to secure the bottom so it stayed in the box shape, then added a piece of thick cardboard inside large enough to cover the base. This prevents it from collapsing. Then I sealed the box shut and weighed it done with some rhinestones. It is very lightweight. Once done, it was perfect! For the price, you can't beat it!
review image review image
on May 30, 2012
There are several bends in the box that shouldn't be there. The box is extremely cheaply made from very flimsy cardboard. I guess it will do, however I would definitely not recommend this product to friends. I half think I got a box that had been returned by someone else due to the bends and a couple smudges of dirt or something.
on March 17, 2014
This box is everything youd expect from a cardboard card box. Its larger than a similar one ive had, which was a nice plus. (That other one has lasted for years now full of spirits from ex boyfriends past) I bought this one for my friends wedding shower and Im sure it will do just fine if she wants to keep it for the wedding as well.

You definitely need a little extra support for this little guy if there is going to be much movement, but for the most part- it works just fine.
on March 19, 2015
I knew I was not purchasing a "fancy" card box for my wedding. This box serves its purpose and looks as pictured. The box is sturdy nice thick cardboard material, but where the front flap enters has small gap. I plan on crafting this box up a little bit before wedding. May hot glue the tab to the front internally to ensure there is no longer a gap.
on September 15, 2015
Bought this for our wedding and it served the purpose intended. I did have to tape it up after putting it together, not only to have it hold better but also because I didn't want people opening it up or whatever (after hearing horror stories of cards getting stolen from different weddings).
I did decorate it a little (using colored permanent markers, as most other media will not stay on the type of paper this is).
Can't beat the price of this box though, so definitely pleased with that - especially since I wasn't planning on keeping it after the wedding.
on December 11, 2013
This was soooo cute. Perfect for my wedding! Had a do-it yourself wedding and reception. Amazon was awesome for finding everything I needed at the right price. Picture perfect. No disappointment. This was an awesome touch for my dream wedding and reception!!! The delivery was awesome and fast. Just perfect.