Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 26, 2010
I would not recommend buying this product. At this wedding for my daughter, I set these out on the tables in am open air covered pavilion. It was a sunny day about 4pm, so there was plenty of light. Many of the quest that used them didn't realize they had to turn on the flash. Those pictures turned out dark and the ones that did find the flash (the flash on some was hard to switch on), many of those faces were over exposed and all the pictures were grainy in appearance.
on June 11, 2014
This was a good idea to have these on each table at my daughters wedding, however, didn't realize how difficult it would be to get the film developed. Not too many places are developing 35m film anymore. Perhaps there should be a digital version of disposable cameras for events like this.
on June 19, 2014
We used 20 of these for my daughter's wedding. Everyone was using these cameras under various lighting conditions. Inside and outside, day and evening hours. We were looking forward to getting the developed prints. Over a hundred dollars later, not one picture was decent! There were either too dark or didn't develop at all. Huge disappointment!
on July 1, 2015
We used these outdoors at our wedding. What a fun party favor for the guests to do. BUT.... The pictures are all very dark. Wouldn't recommend. These days its not worth the money you spend on getting them developed. In complete sunlight you might have a chance.
on October 23, 2014
I got these for my wedding, thinking if I had the flash on, these would take ok. I wasn't expecting photographer's shots, but all I got were black pics...so sad. Its a disposable camera, so if you get it for daylight, it might work better. My wedding was as the sun was setting soooo that's probably why.
on September 26, 2014
Out of the 10 cameras we bought for our wedding only about 1/2 of the pictures actually came out....also no one developes single use cameras readily anymore and if they do it costs an arm and a leg to process. Hard pass!!!!!
on December 23, 2013
I bought these for my wedding and they worked about as well as expected being disposable cameras, you will not get quality pictures from these cameras and about half will be useless. They are also priced too high. I purchased about 40, which meant I had to pay shipping on each quantity of 10, a waste.
on May 13, 2014
Perfect compliment to the reception tables. I purchased vintage place card holders to hold the tents that come along with the cameras and they were great conversation piece for dinner guests. The bride loved the details that was added to the table.
on November 17, 2014
As long as you’re not relying on these pictures as being your official wedding pictures, then I may recommend using this – with some warnings. Make sure your guest understand they have to use the “flash” feature. Subjects should be close to the camera. Anything over 10 feet, and the pictures begin to be blurry. Don’t expect a great ratio of acceptable pictures. Of the possible 486 pictures (18 rolls), only 133 were usable. However the “candid” pictures were “priceless”.
on June 21, 2014
While the idea behind these cameras are great, the quality was very poor. Out of the cameras we bought, about half of them were filled up with pictures and when I got them developed, the guy said the film itself was about to expire, looked like they added film to the camera since there was tape on it so the expiration on the box didn't match the film inside. Also, because it looked like it wasn't the original film in the cameras, the pictures came out dark, misaligned, and out of the 27 photos, I maybe got 10 decent photos per camera due to the quality of the film. I'm glad I still had the professional photographer taking photos. If someone were to rely on these cameras alone, they would be in for a big disappointment when the were developed.

See 1 answered question