4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Beautiful cameras and decent photo quality for the price, one camera out of twenty did not work, which was not bad.
I had an email that someone wanted to know if they were colored prints, and they are. I will also add that the guest had a great time taking pictures.
Published 23 months ago by Darla Rose

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible quality camera
Published 3 months ago by Ryujin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, March 4, 2013
This review is from: 10 Pack DAMASK Wedding Disposable 35mm Cameras In Matching Gift Boxes- 27 Exposures Each- With Matching Table Tents (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Bridal Showers!, March 18, 2014
It was funny watching everyone trying to use a regular camera and not their phones! A little reminder to use the flash would've helped a lot of pictures, but most came out very well!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible quality camera, October 29, 2014
While they look pretty on your reception tables the quality of pictures you'll get from these cameras is not worth the money. My wife and I bought a 10 pack and had them spread around our wedding reception. All but 15 exposures were taken by guests in varying lighting, action and pose situations. We had the film developed at a professional camera shop which has consistently provided top quality prints for us.

Every single photo from these cameras had very bad quality. If the flash was used the foreground would be very bright and everything else would be absolute black. Pictures without the flash were completely black and unusable.

You might be thinking that this is a problem with our venue lighting, but all our photographer's photos came out great as well as photos taken by guest's cell phones.

These cameras are great for giving guests something to do during the lulls of the reception, but don't waste your money trying to get the film developed. You're better off having your guests use their phones and uploading to one of the many wedding picture sharing apps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, April 15, 2014
We should have bought a second set. These went fast. While I meant to get the one with hearts on them, these performed as well as expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, April 14, 2014
These cameras are very nice for the price. This company has a theme for your wedding so a lot of the favors match. The cards that tell you what to do with the cameras are two sides so people can see from all sides. Awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Came in way before they were supposed to!, February 27, 2014
They came in in perfect condition and I must say I am very happy with them. I will update my review after we have used them.

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding, March 27, 2013
this was just the right amount of cameras for my daughter's wedding and I know that we will enjoy seeing what pictures our guest take.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... festival because I did not want to risk my nice digital camera, July 27, 2014
Took these to a music festival because I did not want to risk my nice digital camera. They were a lot of fun to have since there were so many and you can just give them out. There was at least one that didn't work, but for the price I would still recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars The pictures were good for a disposable camera and the decorative boxing was ..., July 28, 2014
The Cameras worked well. The pictures were good for a disposable camera and the decorative boxing was nice for the wedding. I would refer this to anyone doing an event that they want to make special.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, September 22, 2014
Mary Jo Rainer (Rock Hill, SC, US) - See all my reviews
Used these at a class reunion. Placed them on table for folks to take random pictures. They worked OK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›