Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 4, 2013
Beautiful cameras and decent photo quality for the price, one camera out of twenty did not work, which was not bad.
I had an email that someone wanted to know if they were colored prints, and they are. I will also add that the guest had a great time taking pictures.
on March 10, 2015
I used these on the tables for my guests to take pics during my reception. They were a little hard to work only because it's been forever that everyone used a camera like this but I can't wait to develop them. I still have a few that I need to take!! :)
on May 9, 2015
These suck so bad. Its a good thing we had a professional also, these alone would have ruined it. They were either too light, totally dark, or blurry. Out of 150 pics, I had about 5 usable ones. Total POS.
on July 22, 2015
Extremely dissatisfied with this product. DO NOT BUY! Waste of money. I spent $57 for 10 cameras with 27 exposures each so i should have had 270 pictures. Then I spend $6 to get each camera developed into a CD, cheapest price I found (yorkphoto.com) meanwhile Walgreens and CVS wanted $13 to develop each. So I spent a total of $117 for these pictures and only about 30 actually came out. In extremely poor quality BTW. The rest were either all white or all black. I was able to fix up the few pictures as much as I could with Photoshop but they are still ****! Just rely on your professional photographer. And even peoples iPhone pictures were 100 times better than these cameras!
on July 27, 2014
Took these to a music festival because I did not want to risk my nice digital camera. They were a lot of fun to have since there were so many and you can just give them out. There was at least one that didn't work, but for the price I would still recommend these to anyone.
on April 14, 2014
These cameras are very nice for the price. This company has a theme for your wedding so a lot of the favors match. The cards that tell you what to do with the cameras are two sides so people can see from all sides. Awesome.
on December 1, 2013
Ok. Pictures were so-so, and it is expensive to have photos processed in this digital age. More of a novelty and not worth the price of camera and processing for the number of decent candid shots we received. The cameras were in keeping with the Damask theme of the wedding.
on October 29, 2014
While they look pretty on your reception tables the quality of pictures you'll get from these cameras is not worth the money. My wife and I bought a 10 pack and had them spread around our wedding reception. All but 15 exposures were taken by guests in varying lighting, action and pose situations. We had the film developed at a professional camera shop which has consistently provided top quality prints for us.

Every single photo from these cameras had very bad quality. If the flash was used the foreground would be very bright and everything else would be absolute black. Pictures without the flash were completely black and unusable.

You might be thinking that this is a problem with our venue lighting, but all our photographer's photos came out great as well as photos taken by guest's cell phones.

These cameras are great for giving guests something to do during the lulls of the reception, but don't waste your money trying to get the film developed. You're better off having your guests use their phones and uploading to one of the many wedding picture sharing apps.
on March 18, 2014
It was funny watching everyone trying to use a regular camera and not their phones! A little reminder to use the flash would've helped a lot of pictures, but most came out very well!
on May 10, 2014
Arrived on time. Exactly as portrayed in the description. Needed them shipped quickly, added that to the notes and it was packaged within the hour!!! As for picture quality: I cannot yet rate as I have not gotten them developed. I'm assuming the quality won't be wonderful but out of 10 cameras if I can get 40 or so decent pictures, I'll be happy and expectations will be fully met