Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

64%
36%
Format: Paperback|Change

on July 2, 2013
A nice etiquette book for people who are trying to plan their wedding but have no idea how these traditional affiars work. Overall, it was very helpful however, I did not agree with some traditional procedures outlined in the book but I guess that's the great thing about this book, you can take advice or leave it.
on April 20, 2010
Sue Fox has written an exceptional guide for any bride-to-be preparing for her big day. As an etiquette instructor, this book is an excellent guide and reference tool that helps me with instructing my own clientele.

Anyone will be able to delve thoroughly into step-by-step chapters or do a quick scan for valuable information that's been carefully listed for fast, on-the-spot reference information.

I love that Fox offers ceremony styles for brides of various cultures or religions and explains the "how to traditions" for each.

It's a fun and easy read, well organized, with great inside tips and information that can surely save the wedding day or situation. I recommend this book to any participant of the wedding and I will not hesitate to sell this book in my classes and offer them as a free give-away to my students!
on May 24, 2010
I purchased both "Wedding Planning for Dummies" and "Wedding Etiquette for Dummies". I am a future mother of the bride. Since I myself had a very simple, non-traditional wedding decades ago, I wanted to be better prepared for my daughter's wedding. I find that the "Wedding Etiquette for Dummies" is NOT just a "manners" book, it wraps the etiquette into the planning itself, and as such is a good resource. No book of this kind can possibly answer all questions and relate to all of the variations in weddings/receptions today, but I find this a handy all-in-one resource with a good overview of all aspects, as well as good detail in many areas. Whatever questions aren't answered in this book I plan on using the many online resources available today to add supplemental detail.
on June 6, 2013
This book helped me a lot in knowing what is expected for a wedding. My only complaint is that it didn't have enough information about giving toasts - when are they done, examples of things to say, etc.
on April 27, 2013
I thought the reading of the book flowed very easily, you didn't really need to look up individual topics from the table of contents. Even though we have a lot of the wedding planning underway, it felt good to see some confirmation of the "work" we had already done. I enjoyed the way it was not bogged down in any one section, but gave "just the right amount of information". I spent a little more than I usually do for an Amazon Book, but I really wanted to read a complete book about wedding etiquette, not just articles on features I was particularly interested in. Would recommend it.
on May 19, 2012
there is so many information out there when planning your wedding. It is great to have one book, that explains all the etiquette that goes on during your wedding. Very useful, i loved it!
on June 30, 2013
My son is getting married next year. This is very helpful to me as the mother of the groom. Also for my daughter because she is going to be the Women of Honor .
on December 8, 2014
Very helpful. I consulted this and another book about a practical wedding. It really helped me review,"who should do what and when."
on January 25, 2015
If you want the low down on everything in a concise form you'll find it here. If you want extreme detail you need a different book.
on January 3, 2015
Very helpful book even if you have a wedding planner.