Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wedding Gown Bubble Bottles, pack of 24
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 14, 2013
We bought almost 250 of these for our wedding and they were adorable! However, when we opened the box, they were all individually wrapped with plastic around the lids, and it took quite some time to unwrap them all so they could be used (easily) by our guests. I suppose you could allow your guests to unwrap their own bottle when they wanted to use it, but we weren't going to do that. Plastic wrappers were the only downside! Great product and adorable! They were a cute part of our tablescapes at the reception.
on January 18, 2014
Each of these has an ugly white sticker on them that is not removable which is just going to look plain tacky for our wedding guests. On top of that, we had to take a plastic wrapper off of each and every one - 125 total. Unreal.
on August 20, 2013
I am giving this product 1 star. Not only was the plastic around the cap hard to remove, the manufacturer had item number stickers (like sale price in stores) on them and it was impossible to remove. They also have a bar scan/code printed on them. The photos look much nicer and you might be dissapointed with the real thing like we were. I'd recommend ordering 1 set before bulk if you can wait...
on August 2, 2013
I feel these were a waste - they are definitely cute but not able to actually blow any bubbles with these.
on July 18, 2013
I agree with a previous comment that the stickers are placed in front and it is hard and annoying to remove. I decide to leave the stickers since at my venue the guests were not allowed to blow bubbles any way and they could either take the grown or bride or both. Every where I go I hear "oh my god! I still have the bubbles from the wedding back in May of 2013 they were such a cute souvenir. I loved both the groom and the bride!". I love that these were not expensive and were fun for both kids and ADULTS. Too bad we had none left because everybody took them.
on September 16, 2015
Absolutely adorable.. was skeptical at first due to bad reviews, but package was secure, all bubbles are plastic wrapped around deal to peel off so no leakage. No upc thing on bottle like previous reviews have said. Came super quick! Bubbles blow perfectly & I can't wait to have them on my wedding day!!!!
on February 4, 2015
These little bride bottles of bubbles were a last minute thing we did for my daughters wedding and they were so cute. Ordered them just a week or so before the event and they came in a very timely manner. Could not have been more pleased.
on July 10, 2013
I know items need to have stickers *barcodes* on them. But right in front on THIS product that would have been used for a wedding?

If the sticker NEEDED to be where it was, then they should have been made to take off easily. We are unable to use this item since they all have BIG stickers right on the front of the dress.
on November 6, 2012
I ordered these bubbles (as well as some in tuxedo design) for the end of my wedding ceremony. The bottles were individually wrapped with plastic that was so tight I needed a sharp knife to cut away the plastic. Doing that x75 was an exercise in frustration. Out of the 75 I ordered, 2 leaked in the boxes. Overall, they worked as they should; there was just more prep work required than I expected.
on April 29, 2013
I ordered the bridal gown bubbles along with the groom tuxedo bubbles. They don't look as nice as they do in the picture. They look cheaper in person. However, it's still a cute idea. I also ordered the sparkling wedding bubble bottles and they looked great. They look exactly like the picture.