5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect set to compliment the wedding dress!
My daughter's wedding dress was ivory with a vintage look. This set complimented it perfectly and she looked stunning! Great price too!
Published 13 months ago by Kelly

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
Nor REALLY as pretty as the pic depicts, but pretty enough for my bridesmaids (daughters) to wear. Not too big, not too small.
Published 2 months ago by womanwithpen

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect set to compliment the wedding dress!, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Bridal Wedding Jewelry Set Austrian Crystal Pearl Beautiful Elegant Necklace (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it1, October 23, 2013
i wasnt to sure about ordering this but i have to say it was perfect for my wedding day i wanting something simple and when i received it i was worried it was too large but after seeing the pictures of my day it was perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, October 23, 2013
This Bridal Wedding Set is beautiful! I am getting married in Vegas and I wanted soemthing elegant but not to fancy and this is perfect! It was shipped in a timely mannner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 7, 2013
I purchased it for my sister as an alternative to wear on her wedding day. It looks very beautiful. It came very quickly too. We'll see how it holds up after she wears, since the wedding is upcoming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pearls you'll love, September 5, 2013
Gorgeous piece, wore this on my friends wedding. I highly recommend, if you love pearls but can't afford the real thing. This is as good as the real pearls, and inexpensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 15, 2012
This necklace is beautiful!! I also bought a similar one from another vendor that was much more expensive but this is so much better! I felt like a princess as soon as I put it on. I like that you can't see string between the pearls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, December 31, 2013
I bought this necklace and a bridal wedding rhinestone pearl set for my daughter to choose from for her upcoming wedding. It was a very difficult decision, but she choose this necklace as the simplicity (and color) of the pearls match her wedding gown better than the other necklace which was more dominated by the rhinestones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 12, 2013
It is just what I needed to set off my bridemaids dresses. I cannot wait to see their faces when they opem the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Simply love it. Very elegant and affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014