Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 25, 2012
I'm not sure if I received the same item as the above customers but this set looked like something you could get at Claire's or in the kid's princess dress up aisle at walmart. I bought these for my wedding and didn't even waste the time to try them on. Instantly returned. The picture looks MUCH BETTER than the actual set.
on July 18, 2012
Very beautiful set but the necklace broke already :(, even before the wedding. I am now looking for new set, sad to have to spend twice...
on March 14, 2013
I bought this set for my wedding. It was okay looking in person, but I never got the earring up to my ear before it broke. I am too worried that the necklace will break as well, so I ended up buying a different necklace to wear for the wedding. Hope you have better luck.
on September 10, 2013
The set was beautiful but when I tried to put one of the earrings on, one of the pearls broke off. I didn't have enough time to return the set before the event I was attending so I tried to glue it, which didn't work at all.
on September 4, 2013
Ordered this set to use for my wedding and they were returned to the seller shortly after receipt. They looked too fake and attracted too much attention.

Too bad because they looked really good in pictures, but failed grossly in person!
on April 10, 2014
When I recurved the item I was very disappointed. I know it didn't cost much but it looks like something that would come out of one of those machines for .50¢. The earrings broke almost immediately and I knew it was cheap, but if I had known it would have been that terrible I would have gone to the dollar tree.
on August 19, 2013
Received broken with pearls off i was very disappointed in this purchase. I have no idea on how to return this product
on February 25, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for a school dance. We both thought it was very pretty. I did have some trouble getting it to go on and lay down nicely but finally got it and it looked beautiful on her.
on September 26, 2013
I bought this to go with a silver dress I will be wearing to a friend's wedding. The white 'pearls' in this necklace are garishly fake and cheap looking. The silver is weak and bends easily and the construction is so flimsy that the pearls that are supposed to sit above the crystals flop and tangle the necklace when worn. There is absolutely no way the necklace I received will ever sit on a human neck the way it is represented in the picture. The pearls are not solidly attached to a framework but mounted on moving loops, so they fall over and underneath the crystals, obscuring the shine. They always look clumped and tangled.

It would be easy to deal with any one of these flaws, but all together it is impossible to find an upside to this. If the pearls looked nice in their own right it would be okay that they hide the silver and the crystals, but as it is, I look like I'm being strangled by kitsch when I wear it.
on September 11, 2013
I PURCHASED THIS ITEM TO WEAR ON THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF MY LIFE, AND WHEN I OPENED THE PACKAGE AT MY DRESS TRIAL, THE NECKLACE BROKE. I AM JUST HAPPY THAT I TRIED IT ON BEFORE MY WEDDING DAY, OTHERWISE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DISASTER. ITEMS ARE FLIMSY AND CHEAP.