- File Size: 3065 KB
- Print Length: 626 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Craig Place Books (November 10, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 10, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0087NQV1Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #131,787 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Wedding Series Boxed Set (3 Books in 1) (The Wedding Series Book 97) Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
They heal from pinpricks and catastrophes. They heal seamlessly or with scars, hidden or visible. They heal in as many ways as there are things to heal from, then multiplied by the number of individuals there are in this world.
As a journalist, I witnessed moments of "injury" and frequently found myself asking "How does someone get past that?" - whether "that" was pinprick or catastrophe. That question is also at the heart of my stories. What my characters are healing from frequently falls into the realm of wounds most of us carry. That makes the healing no less fascinating and no less admirable than if a character has troubles few of us will ever encounter. (I am piling on with one character right now, and it's starting to make me feel a little guilty.)
I find people often heal from doses of humor, honesty, and being pushed into situations they've been trying to avoid. Since few people will push themselves into situations they've been avoiding (wg), the characters need friends, family, and community willing to push. So my stories have a lot of those elements.
That's why I'm most pleased that my readers say my books blend "laughter and tears" with characters who "live and breathe." I don't have the most focused writing career - contemporary romance, mystery, women's fiction, historical romance, nonfiction - but those elements unite my 30+ titles.
Some say my stories have happy endings. I like to think of each story as being the process of the main characters getting themselves to a point where they can have a happy beginning. Because they've done a lot of healing.
If you enjoy stories about characters learning, growing, and healing, with some humor, sometimes some mystery, and frequently romance, I hope you'll try my books.
For more on what's coming up with my writing, you can sign up for my newsletter at my website:
And if you truly want to know about my childhood, education, and journalism career, click on "Meet Patricia" at the website.
Enjoy your reading!
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was not as interested in the first book, but found the second book more to my liking. Had a hard time keeping
I'm not too sure about this series. Read more
A wonderful series that will make you laugh and cry. Each page is filled with love that will eventually come to the people who so need it. A must read!Published 6 months ago by Theresa Lee Minter
I loved this series so much. I read all three in maybe 4 days!Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I have enjoyed this series as it had a calming effect particularly when I am ready for a good night's rest. Enjoyable books. CynthiaPublished 6 months ago by cynthia
Well written set of books. A pleasurable read for both the older and experienced reader. I enjoyed these books very much.Published 6 months ago by Dennis Pflipsen
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Urban Life
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Friendship
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Single Women
- Books > Romance > Anthologies
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Series