Top Chef 12 Seasons 2008
1. Anything You Can Cook I Can Cook Better In the first episode, the chefs have to put their own twist on a Chicago staple and serve it to host Padma Lakshmi and guest judge Rocco in their new residence.
2. Zoo Food The chefs shop at a local Farmers' Market for fresh ingredients to create their perfect quick-fire dish - which must impress guest judge Wylie Dufresne.
3. Block Party The competition gets muy caliente when famed champion of fine Mexican cuisine, Rick Bayless takes the chefs to a neighborhood fiesta.
4. Film Food It's all about presentation. The chefs show off their knife skills for guest judge Daniel Boulud by transforming ordinary veggies into pieces of art.
5. The Elements With the competition heating up, the chefs must step up their game. Guest judge Ming Tsai and host Padma Lakshmi put the chefs' palates to the test with a complex taste test.
6. Tailgating The chef contestants must create a dish that works together and enhances the flavor of a particular drink?that has an age limit.
7. Improv This quick-fire is short and sweet. The chefs must create a dessert that will satisfy the sweet-tooth of renowned pastry chef Johnny Iuzzini.
8. Common Threads When life gives the chefs lemons, they must make lemonade?using one ingredient and making it into a healthy meal - with only a microwave.
9. Wedding Wars Can the chefs cut it...with speed? It's a culinary relay race in this week's quickfire challenge that requires expert shucking, chopping and whipping - putting the chefs' knife skills to the ultimate test.
10. Serve and Protect The chefs must bring sexy back - to the salad. They are challenged to reinvent the salad by making it sexier and more modern in the quick fire challenge.
11. Restaurant Wars If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. For the quick-fire challenge the chefs are forced to work the line at a busy, greasy spoon during breakfast rush, handling hundreds of orders.
12. High Steaks The chefs are given a slab of meat they must clean and butcher in their quick-fire challenge. Then, it’s a blast from the past in the elimination challenge, and one chef is history.
13. Finale Part 1 The four remaining chefs travel to Puerto Rico to compete in the finale and for the final three spots.
14. Finale Part 2 The final three battle it out to cook the best meal of their lives and earn the prestigious title of Bravo's "Top Chef."
15. Reunion Bravo's programming executive Andy Cohen hosts a candid gathering of season four's chef'testants and judges.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Padma Lakshmi, Tom Colicchio|
|Supporting actors||Ted Allen, Gail Simmons, Richard Blais, Nikki Cascone, Andrew D'Ambrosi, Lisa Fernandes, Stephanie Izard, Antonia Lofaso, Spike Mendelsohn, Dale Talde|
|Producers||Bengt Anderson, Doneen Arquines, Randy Byers, Dominic Ciccodicola, Elizabeth Cook, Jenn de Mahy, Julie Duggan, Chris Gallivan, Christian Homlish, Kevin Leffler, Shauna Minoprio, Karen Pagtama, Dave Serwatka, Nan Strait, Lee Anne Wong|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Great season of a great show! Blaze, Spike, Antonia all looked so young. Good blast from the past to re watch the season commercial free.Published 5 months ago by RedHeadKim
Every now and then I get in this mood where I just want to watch people cook and compete. Top chef is top notch when it comes to those two ingredients. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Tya Collier
Amazing Show! I love watching Top Chef. This is such a great show that allows the contestants to showcase their skills in challenge after challenge. The show never disappoints. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Shell Burger
Ick, have watched New York and DC, and in comparison, this was my least favorite. Some really nasty whiner chefs in Chicago. I particularly disliked Lisa, Spike, and Andrew. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Amazon Customer
I paid $24.99 for this and three of the episodes say unavailable.Published 15 months ago by Amy Lawrencewallquist
Season 4 is one of my favorite of the series. Richard Blais is a maestro in the kitchen; Dale's firey personality clashing with Lisa is entertaining.Published 17 months ago by Laura Greenslit
most epic restaurant wars EVER !!!! first women top chef winner . Everyone gets thrown under the bus and backed over a couple of times.Published 21 months ago by badbunnies