Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
WeeRide Kangaroo Child Bike Seat
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (22%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Center-mounted child bike seat with safe, comfortable front-row view
- Sturdy steel/plastic housing installs on almost any adult bike
- Seat harness, padded front bumper and height-adjustable foot cups
- Steel support bar doesn't interfere with brake cables or bike gear
- For kids ages 1 year and up; maximum capacity of 40 pounds
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||16 x 11 x 22 inches|
|Item Weight||10 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||8.86 pounds|
From the Manufacturer
PROTECT YOUR CHILD: Always use a CPSC approved bike helmet.
Top Customer Reviews
The front kind seemed like a good idea. The whole reason I bought a trailer in the first place was because I was afraid of my balance being thrown off with a bike seat. This front mounted seat is super for balance! I felt very comfortable with my daughter up front and she loved it! We just went for a test run around the block after installing it.
I was able to install in less than 20 mins with a 10 month old crawling around. So I'd say it was pretty easy. It's also very easy to remove the seat when you don't want it on your bike.
I was a little afraid of how my knees would hit the seat but I figured for the price I would just order it and give it a try and if it didn't work out I'd return it.
It's much better than I thought it would be. My knees don't really hit but I have to pedal in a way that I'm aware that the seats there. Not really a big deal, just something to get use to.
The seat does seem a little wobbly, not terribly so though, so not a huge deal. I may be able to adjust it to keep it from doing this. The seat was so easy to install I actually haven't read the manual yet...
Over all for the price you can't beat it. What a cool thing.
I just want to add that I recently went to our local hospital where they do helmet fittings to get a new helmet for my three year old and they wouldn't sell me one for my daughter until she's a year.Read more ›
So this was a great fit.
1) easy to attach- I also switched screws and bolt from the front/back attachment as the seatpost of my TREK needed the bolts from the front attachment.
2) comfortable ride- my daughter is very comfortable and the center of gravity is outstanding... I don't feel unsafe on the bike
3) Easy to remove- there is a screw that once you unscrew it you can take the chair off and you can ride normally.
1) The seat belt system stinks- It is really bad and not very safe.
2) Going up hill is tough- definitely be in shape for those uphills, more then 2x as tough...but it is a great workout
3) You can't use clipped pedals- because you have to splay your legs a little to pedal, clipped pedals are not feasable
Again, My daughter is comfortable (she's 35 inches tall) but in about 3-6 months she will be too tall for this chair... but for now we are having a blast!
- Spend quality time with my son, and give my wife a break
- My son LOVES the bike time.
- I get a good workout with the added weight of the seat and child, which has actually helped me on those singletrack climbs when I go out mountain biking.
- People will stare at you as you ride by and say very nice things about you, the seat, the child, etc...
- Interferes with your knees just a bit when pedaling, but you only have to adjust your legs a few centimeters. This is a small price to pay for the great feeling of taking your child out with you on a beautiful day.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Our son loves this! Although it is sometimes a little difficult to ride (because you legs can hit the sides of it). Read morePublished 12 days ago by M&A
Neat design but definitely doesn't fit all bikes. I have a Surly Troll and the angle of the front bar is too sharp downward and the rear bar can't fit flush underneath. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Jason F
Great product. Easy to install and very comfortable for the kids. It may get a little uncomfortable for the bike rider.Published 2 months ago by Guto
Not a very good product and definatly not safe for a child. Unless your child is like super tiny and a doll then they will not fit in this thing. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Demonsoni
Fits well on a men's Schwinn 26". My son loves riding on it. He weights 28 pounds.Published 2 months ago by G. Gonzalez
We absolutely love it!!! A little tricky to install the bar, but so worth it. We bought two bars so that we can easily switch the seat from one bike to the other. Read morePublished 2 months ago by epearcy