5.0 out of 5 stars Works...
I was originally looking for a bulb drill and found this. At the price point I was happy to purchase the "Weed Claw" with a bulb drill.

I used the bulb drill several times, it does what it was created to do, make holes. I use a cordless drill, I think both would work wonders with a corded drill though.

My husband loves the weed claw, couldn't stop...
Published on May 21, 2010 by Rachael

3.0 out of 5 stars weed claw
Published on June 3, 2011 by restongirl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, April 15, 2012
This review is from: Weed Claw and Bulb Drill
Bulb planter didn't begin to break up the ground to help me plant bulbs. As other reviews have said, maybe if the ground was already well-tilled, it might have helped. But it was definitely not worth my money and did not come close to meeting my expectations.

2.0 out of 5 stars not so good, November 29, 2011
This review is from: Weed Claw and Bulb Drill
Only works well in ALREADY well tilled soil. Then you still have to dig out dirt to plant the bulb. Had a problem working around the mulch. Ended up getting the shovel out and doing it the old fashion way!

3.0 out of 5 stars weed claw, June 3, 2011
This review is from: Weed Claw and Bulb Drill
I've had trouble getting my nice little cordless Ryobi drill to hold on to the stem. It starts out fine, but in the stoney clay soil of Virginia it loosens as soon as the going gets hard, which is almost immediately. My drill is still whizzing away, but the weed claw is stationary. It's fine for friable improved soil, but so is a little hand trowel, so it's not what I needed it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars slow but fun, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Weed Claw and Bulb Drill
Best used on widespread, viney weeds like ground ivy. It will do dandelions and hawkweed, plantain too but leaves a hole. Appears to be quite durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for small bulbs, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Weed Claw and Bulb Drill
Be sure to use at least an 18v cordless drill as these will require a lot of torque to use properly.

4.0 out of 5 stars WEEC CLAW, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Weed Claw and Bulb Drill
I bought this for our yard, in hopes of planting several bulbs. My husband tried it. It does what it is supposed to do. I hope to really put it to good use this spring -- if it ever arrives!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Weed Claw and Bulb Drill, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Weed Claw and Bulb Drill
Received quickly and was as ordered but does not do the job I expected for the weeds. I don't think I would buy this again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for crab grass, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Weed Claw and Bulb Drill
Easy way to remove crab grass all you need is cordless drill or a corded drill if you have a lot, no crawling around on you hands and knees. Just squeeze the trigger on your drill and sping that nasty looking crab grass out of your lawn get it all with out pulling out by hand, I use it in my lawncare buisness, works better then chemicals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Bad Backs!, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Weed Claw and Bulb Drill
If you have a bad back, arthritis or any physical issues, these tools will make your gardening life so much easier. You do need a drill, but a cheap, battery-powered one will do for this purpose. It really saves your back, shoulders and hands. I love it!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to use, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Weed Claw and Bulb Drill
This is hard to use. On tv it looks so easy. I used it a little and it has been in the nonuse pile. Maybe next spring.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›