Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on July 20, 2013
As much as I looked and read this over and over again, I could not identify some of the weeds in my yard. In addition, the "drawings" of a number of "look-alikes" were not helpful in figuring out which weed it was -- narrowing down things I can do on my own. Not something I would buy again. No suggestions for organic control of specific weeds. Actually, no suggestions at all.
on November 9, 2006
Very limited use. It seems to show weeds that basically look like flowers. If you're looking for common back yard pest weeds, this isn't the book.
on February 3, 2015
I cannot figure out how this book is organized. I bought it to research weeds found in landscapes at customers properties and so far not much help
on July 28, 2015
Don't really like because the weeds are illustrated and not photographed.
on August 20, 2009
As a spot check, I tried to look up several of the weeds in my yard. I couldn't find "creeping charlie" or "birdfoot trefoil", which are quite common around here. The "common plantain" in my yard looks nothing like the plantain illustration in the book.
on June 7, 2013
not as informative as it seemed in the description, I got it for work and it has not helped at all. would not recommend this to any one