Weeds 8 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. You Can't Miss The Bear At the house of her pot connection, Nancy enjoys the banter with Heylia, Conrad, Vaneeta and Keeyon as they fill ziplock bags with weed. Later, Nancy sneaks out of her own house under the guise of a "neighborhood watch meeting" to sell to fellow…
2. Free Goat Nancy struggles to pay bills. She meets with her accountant, and regular pot customer, who suggests she establish a cover business to launder her drug money. At Heylia's, Nancy is forced to ask for more weed on credit and, as collateral, Heylia takes…
3. Good Shit Lollipop Nancy makes a trip to a medical marijuana clinic, where she sees a wide array of marijuana-infused delicacies. Later, Nancy delivers her basket of pot pastries to Doug and makes a pitch to become the exclusive provider of the pot pantry for their poker…
4. Fashion of the Christ A smoke alarm jolts Nancy and the boys out of bed, tripped by her drifter brother-in-law Andy. Now with Andy always hanging around the house, Nancy can't cook up her pot pastries, so Vaneeta turns her on to the Candyman, a baker who "mixes it with…
5. Lude Awakening Celia meets with a faith healer to treat her breast cancer and then proceeds to give all her clothes away. Andy wants in on Nancy's business which she immediately rejects, causing Andy to visit Conrad and Heylia to get into the pot business on his own.…
6. Dead In The Nethers Nancy, Conrad and Celia go out to a club and things heat up between Conrad and Celia. At Marijuana Anonymous, Andy meets the attractive Sharon and convinces her to be his sponsor.
7. Higher Education Nancy takes a risk by recruiting Silas' tutor to sell pot for her on his college campus.
8. The Punishment Light Nancy's life takes a strange twist when she turns down the advances of an interested single father, Peter, but engages in a brief sexual encounter with a threatening, competing pot dealer.
9. The Punishment Lighter Nancy gets "busted" selling pot on the community college campus, but ends up receiving retribution and protection from an anonymous source.
10. The Godmother Nancy gathers a team to go into business with Conrad circumventing Heylia, who has become a grandmother. Silas gets high on ecstasy and is brought home by the police.
|Starring||Tyrone M. Mitchell, Indigo|
|Supporting actors||Tonye Patano, Romany Malco, Hunter Parrish, Alexander Gould, Kevin Nealon, Haley Hudson, Justin Chatwin, Indigo, Tyrone M. Mitchell, Renee Victor, Allie Grant, Andy Milder, John Kelly, Clayton Rohner, Tressa DiFiglia, Stephanie Nash, Michelle Benes, Adam Taylor Gordon|
|Executive Producer||Mark A. Burley|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The line that did it for me was one of the characters, a mother, saying about her daughter, "That little (expletive)...I should have had an abortion." Sorry--not funny!
I really wanted to love this show, but I found I couldn't. Something about the occasionally wacky humor (I like humor, just not the wacky kind) and meandering plot lines just kept... Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Chloe H
I think this series is hilarious. It is so different from anything I have ever seen. It is character driven and the characters are great. Read morePublished 26 days ago by C. Sullivan
This show is hilarious. I never watched it when it was on TV, but took a punt and bought the DVD. It's like Desperate Housewives on drugs. A clever plot and great comic actors.Published 27 days ago by trickee_nic
This is just the best season of this show. It's the first, and best. Getting to know the characters, as well as Jenji Kohan's writing is so fun. I would highly recommend this show!Published 1 month ago by Megan C. Junkermeier
Season 1 & 2 were the best of all eight seasons. After season three it gecame uninteresting! Ticky-tacky...writers.....too bad....oh well.Published 1 month ago by Abbie Johnson