Shark Tank 6 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Week 1 All five sharks consider business propositions.
2. Week 2 The sharks question the morality of a potential investment.
3. Week 3 Professional dancers demonstrate their posture correction device.
4. Week 4 An unemployed man and his pregnant wife pitch a party-favorite chicken dip.
5. Week 5 A line of dresses made from pillowcases; a unique spatula; vitamin sprays.
6. Week 6 Brandon Jacobs hopes to help a woman with her protein-infused energy drink.
7. Week 7 A modern-day slip business; a scrubbing tool; dog-friendly frozen yogurt.
8. Week 8 Seth MacFarlane shows his support for a man who designed a new fly trap.
9. Week 9 Comedy writer Bruce Vilanch presents a computer instruction project.
10. Week 10 An energy supplement designed by active members of the military.
11. Week 11 A rent-a-live Christmas tree service; gluten-free fudge.
12. Week 12 Mark and Lori offer an entrepreneur $1 million; tabletop food screen.
13. Week 13 A capsule that keeps beverages hot for an extended period.
14. Week 14 Sandals for barefoot runners.
15. Week 15 A successful entrepreneur returns with a new business idea.
16. Week 16 Kevin O'Leary makes a $1 million offer.
17. Week 17 Unique eyewear made of sustainable wood.
18. Week 18 Fortified, sugar-free nut butters; an acupressure wrist band.
19. Week 19 A damage-proof cell phone case.
20. Week 20 Two entrepreneurs try to solve the "carmuter triangle."
21. Week 21 Gourmet meat business; a cooler with interior LED lighting.
22. Week 22 A fishing bobber made from a shotgun shell.
23. Week 23 Frozen concentrated gumbo brick; a bird feeder that shocks squirrels.
24. Week 24 Teaching kids how to ride a bike that doesn't have pedals.
25. Week 25 Two women pitch their military-inspired jewelry line; traditional British scone; custom furniture; door-to-door luggage pickup service; update on the Scrub Daddy cleaning tool.
26. Week 26 An app that provides international travelers with access to live translators.
|Director||Alan Carter, Ken Fuchs, Craig Spirko|
|Starring||Barbara Corcoran, Mark Cuban|
|Supporting actors||Lori Greiner, Robert Herjavec, Daymond John, Kevin O'Leary, Phil Crowley, Derek Pacqué, Jay Kriner, Tod Miller, Maria Curcio, Veronica Perlongo, Gerry Hays, Rick Hopper|
|Producers||Sami Aziz, Rhett Bachner, Tony Biancosino, Becky Blitz, Mark Burnett, Christopher Campbell, Derek Che, Angela Chiu, Roberta Christensen, Katie Curtright, Joni Day, David Eilenberg, Amy Embry, Danielle Fiorito, Steven Garcia, Leslie Garvin, Bill Gaudsmith, Paul Michael Glaser, Leah Graham, Philip Gurin|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
one of the best shows ever! if you run a business you MUST watch this show, especially if you're trying to figure out how investors think!Published 1 month ago by Ray Junior
Mission Belts was my favorite part, but the whole episode was goodPublished 3 months ago by Roy Varghese
my partner and I run a concert series for kids called the Hip Tot Music Fest and lots of people told us to watch the Shark Tank episode with Baby Loves Disco and so I purchased... Read morePublished 4 months ago by admeyer73