- File Size: 1120 KB
- Print Length: 48 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Wetknee Books; Second edition (October 22, 2012)
- Publication Date: October 22, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00609YAYC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#346,687 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #162 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques > Organic
- #462 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > By Technique > Organic
- #616 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
Weekend Homesteader: November Kindle Edition
"Marijuana Horticulture Fundamentals"
The first and only grow book from legendary breeder, K, this is a must-have for every grower on the planet, from rookie cupboard growers to commercial cultivators. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Every edition is like a summary of many other books all in one place and for a fraction of the price!
The instructions are easy to follow and many of the authors personal experiences and tips are included to help you along the way. For example this month includes an excel spreadsheet of the author's garden notes for use as a template and an example of how to document vegetable locations for proper garden rotation.
The author also includes many great references in case one particular subject requires further research or piques your interest.
I'd recommend this e-book to anyone that gardens, cooks, or is looking to become more self sufficient.
I'm looking forward to future issues.
So many nice reads, good advises all over the place and the price is, for delivered magazine, next to nothing.
Would love to read more from you guys, as we are now finishing the cycle of full year
Each month's ebook has its own interesting projects, and in November's these are as diversified as: rotating your vegetable crops, storing water safely for emergencies, making a tasty meal for ten people from a single roast chicken, and finding yourself a lucrative sideline to help support you and your family while you enjoy your homesteading life.
Even if you don't have a hankering to take up homesteading, there is much that is useful and inspirational in this Kindle ebook. Written by someone who actually homesteads with her husband, the information is genuinely down-to-earth (pun intended) and trustworthy.
So why not download this free book? You never know, it might be a life-changing read for you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nothing too new here and very short. However the author has an interesting website with good information.Published 14 months ago by Kindle Customer
I have read several of Anna Hess
Articles and I enjoyed them all and they help a lot when I try to
Figure out why is next to learn about putting home grown food on the... Read more
This magazine was must for those new homesteads wanting to diversify their income. Loved the article about cooking chicken. Delicious!Published on June 23, 2013 by Carol
I enjoy the Weekend Homesteader's voice as well the practical application they obviously show they have had in their homesteading journey. Read morePublished on February 17, 2013 by Micki Cottam
The newsletter was very well done and informative. I like the writers style and she presented lots of good info.Published on January 28, 2013 by chuckmatthews
Like this book . Shares great info and encouragement.practical advise . Would recommend all of Ann,s articles . Good reading.Published on December 26, 2012 by P. Hataway
Nothing really special or that I have not already seen in other homesteading related books. I was looking for more, but its okay for the price.Published on December 16, 2012 by Sarah
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > By Technique > Organic
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques > Organic