5.0 out of 5 stars Short Shorts
Love these shorts, in todays fasions it's hard to find shorter shorts. Everyone sells shorts that end below the knee. I'm old fasion, I like shorts that end above the knee. They're great for fishing and boating. I have two pairs and looking for more...... Very comfortable and they have secure pockets. If you don't mind setting a new fasion statement, go for it...........
Published on August 25, 2007 by Charles L. Hreha

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking shorts
These are nicely styled compared to what is available as hiking shorts in any local stores. My only complaint is the use of velcro to hold the pockets closed. It is necessary to 'peel' your pockets open thus, it takes two hands to put your wallet back in the pocket. Try doing that while sitting in your car. Otherwise, nice shorts.
Published on May 14, 2008 by S. Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Short Shorts, August 25, 2007

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking shorts, May 14, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., July 4, 2005
This review is from: Weekender® Men's Trader Short
Great sizing, fit and color. Just as described and delivered quickly, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trader Shorts, August 21, 2006
The Shorts are great and as they appear on your screen...I would definitely order again...

5.0 out of 5 stars Trader Cargo Shorts, August 23, 2008
This review is from: Weekender® Men's Trader Short
I have owned several pairs of these shorts during the last few years, and I wear them for work, for casual wear, and for travel. They are extremely well-made & very durable. The pockets hold several items and do not tear loose from the body of the shorts. The velcro pocket fasteners last as well as the rest of the shorts, and they never fail. I recommend them without qualification.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, January 10, 2009
This review is from: Weekender® Men's Trader Short
I have a hard time finding these particular shorts for my husband and these were a great find. The fabric is good quality as well as being well made. Service and shipment were fast, this was money well spent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised!, October 16, 2010
This review is from: Weekender® Men's Trader Short
Wrote much better review earlier, since they arrived so quickly, but since then I
measured them and found them not as advertised. Not four inch inseam, it's six
inches which is still a bit too long for me. Would have sent them back, but I have
already used them. Will not order more as I had planned unless I can be assured
they will be as advertised.
Found some at Cabala's which are an honest 5 inch and have bought two of them and
plan to buy more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a 5" inseam, March 18, 2011
These shorts were bought because they advertised a 5" inseam. The inseam is 6.25", a 25% longer inseam. I have always had good dealings with Amazon but these shorts are misadvertised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking short, March 8, 2014
KSJ "KJ" (Horseshoe Bay, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weekender® Men's Trader Short
I purchased these for my husband who is a fanatic about how his shorts fit and where they hit on his leg. He cannot stand long shorts. These fit him well and wash and wear nicely. The only thing he complained about was the belt loops extending above the waistband. We also purchased Talos Men's Cotton Cargo Short around the same time. He ended up liking them much better for less money.

5.0 out of 5 stars My spring-summer-fall shorts, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Weekender® Men's Trader Short
I'm old (72) and tubby and for several years I have lived in these shorts from snow melt to first frost. 2 pair chambray for gardening, woodworking, indulging, the rest (3 navy blue, 3 khaki) for fancier retirement activities (eating, friends, vacation). The elastic waist is the key. Yes, love the style, the cut, the fit, blah blah but at my age I want comfort before that stuff, so the elastic waist is the BIG DEAL!!

Used to get them through a different source, now I track my Weekenders direct through Amazon.

You'll see the same review for the other ones I ordered...sorry, that's how the IT guys do it.

Weekender® Men's Trader Short