***7.7.13 ~ UPDATED with pictures and a CLICKABLE INDEX at the end!***Have an ingredient you want to use in a recipe? No problem! Just go to the index, find the ingredient, decide which recipe sounds good, click on it and the link takes you right to the recipe!Buyers of 4 Weeks of Fabulous Paleolithic Breakfasts are saying:
~ "This book has a good variety of breakfast foods and I was impressed with how good the food was."
~ "This book is full of super easy recipes! I have also thoroughly enjoyed the lunch and dinner books as well."
~ "I bought this recipe book because I liked the list of recipes I saw with the "Look Inside" feature and I truly have enjoyed the recipes that I've cooked."
Amelia Simons' 4 Weeks of Fabulous Paleolithic Breakfasts
is a collection of 28 delicious recipes to help you start your day with healthy and satisfying dishes without grains and gluten
. As many people are choosing to eat healthier as well as desiring to lose weight, they are enthusiastically turning to a Paleolithic lifestyle consisting of a low-carb diet rich in healthy meats, fish, seafood, vegetables, good fats, nuts, and seeds.
Some of the delicious breakfast recipes included in this cookbook are:
- South of the Border Frittata
- Cranberry Almond Bread
- Freedom Waffles
- Coconut Blackberry Breakfast Bars
- Berry Nutty Breakfast Smoothie
Also included in this cookbook is an overview of the Paleolithic lifestyle that will give you a quick, easy-to-follow guide of the foods recommended and ones to avoid.
PLUS, you will be thrilled with the newly created CLICKABLE index
containing all the main ingredients used in the recipes. For example, do you have some vegetables you want to use? Then, go to the index, find the vegetable you have, look at the list of recipes that use that vegetable in it, click on the recipe titles that sound enticing, and the link takes you straight to that recipe.
The clickable index makes searching SO EASY and is a feature you will thoroughly enjoy.
Don't miss out on this great cookbook for only 99 cents! New favorites are just a click away for you, your family and friends.
Now scroll back up to the top of this page and click on the "BUY" button to make tomorrow's breakfast delicious and a new beginning!Please note:
If you are a Paleo eater like me and enjoy living by Mark Sisson's "80/20 rule," (eat a strict Paleo diet 80% of the time and relax a little bit the other 20%), you will find a few recipes that offer you the suggestion
of using some dairy products like aged
cheeses or butter if
you can tolerate dairy. Also, because the issue of bacon continues to be an ongoing debate, bacon is a suggestion
in a couple of recipes for you to consider enjoying on occasion if you desire. Finally, raw honey is used as a sweetener in several recipes, but can certainly be eliminated in most if you do not wish to include it.
Similar books to 4 Weeks of Fabulous Paleolithic Breakfasts (4 Weeks of Fabulous Paleo Recipes Book 1)
More About the Author
Amelia Simons is a food enthusiast, wife, and mother of five. Frustrated with traditional dieting advice, she stumbled upon the Paleo lifestyle of eating and has never looked back. Without bothering to count calories or stress about endless hours of exercise, eating the Paleo way enabled Amelia and her husband to effortlessly drop pounds and lower their cholesterol.
Amelia now enjoys sharing the Paleo philosophy with friends and readers and finding new ways to turn favorite recipes into healthy alternatives.