Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on October 27, 2011
thanks so much for the item... the product came in tact and in a timely manner. Please keep up the good service!
on March 18, 2013
Too hard to stick to. A little too complex for me, but that doesn't mean it would be for everyone
on September 21, 2014
to difficult to follow
on July 25, 2014
Too much of what I've read before from various sources - more strict and "organic" than I want to attempt.
0Comment2 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2013
I am like a sponge soaking up as much information on nutrition as possible. I listened to this as an audio book and being told to not listen to the news for one day on week one did not bother me until towards the end of the book he states to not listen to the news for four (4) days - I had enough. I turned the book off and turned on the radio and started listening to the news. Why would anyone preach to intelligent people to become uninformed of what is happening in this world. I can handle the stress of the news, but by no means will I be transformed into an uninformed sheep. Three Star Rating = It's OK. I walked away with some good info - but was very turned off by the suggestion of going "news" free.

"If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed."
― Mark Twain
11 comment1 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2015
A bit dry
on September 22, 2011
i can't wait until this comes in.We say this on the DR.OZ show and have read a little of this book. we want to get healthy as you can. My husband wanted it so i bought it for his birthday. I can't wait to read the rest of this book.
0Comment0 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2009
Some good information and I've used some of the the recommendations, which have been beneficial to my health; however, I really had to keep an open mind when reading this book as a Christian with all of Dr. Weil's New Age references. He sounds as those he's quite the expert in many areas with blatant statements on many topics without research to back them up. He provides excellent research on the topics that he does know something about. I found the specific vitamin and supplement recommendations difficult to follow from chapter to chapter and finally found that notetaking on dosages helped. I've searched many products for his recommended dosages and found none that contain the "exact" amounts other than his own products that he recommends. Interesting.
11 comment13 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2014
I've already got the mind, spirit part down. My biggest problem with this book is it assumes that everyone can afford the food he suggests you eat! All organic, guess what now organic isn't so great anymore! I didn't even finish it. Wish I could sell it and other books that have been just okay!
0Comment0 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2014
This was not at all what I was hoping it would be. Little too much false spirituality for my taste.
0Comment1 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse