3.0 out of 5 stars Great beginners set for the kids, July 26, 2010
D. S. Bierly (Aldie, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weider 220W FID Bench with 80 lb. Weight Set and Leg Developer (Sports)
In the end, this is exactly what I needed for my 14-year old kids, but they will soon outgrow it. I would not recommend this for adult use, as while the set is very nice quality and nicely put together, it is kind of undersized. OK, I'm 6'1" tall, but I'm quite thin too and only 180lbs. I cannot comfortably use the set at all, either for bench pressing or the leg exercises. I'm writing this to guide others, since the product description does not say this is just for teens, and nobody else has posted a review.

Overall, this is a great starter set for the money and my kids are very happy. But, I'll have to get a larger set eventually.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's for little kids, August 28, 2011
It's way too uncomfortable for adults.. I (sixteen, 5'10) could barely use it. Used it for 3 months and got a lot of hand injuries placing the bar after finishing the bench press. I think it's perfect for kids in middle school.

Rate and Discover Movies