5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the Cost
The product was easy to assemble. It came with a plastic-sealed kit with each part numbered, making it easy to identify each part. Finish assembling within 30 minutes, and easier to assemble with two people but not necessary.

Published on June 5, 2012 by Look0ut

2.0 out of 5 stars Works but Poorly Designed
Published on September 7, 2012 by es9343

2.0 out of 5 stars Works but Poorly Designed, September 7, 2012
This review is from: Weider Incline Weight Bench (Sports)
This product is sturdy and easy to assemble, but that is where the good things stop. This bench is a pain to change position, for anyone who changes the bench position a lot, I recommend to get a bench that uses a bar to change position. Next, the foam pads in the front get in the way of the work out all the time and the things on the outside of the foam pads are plastic and broke within the day. When it broke it made the plastic very sharp and I cut myself on it a couple times. There are just many problems with this bench and is certainly not worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the Cost, June 5, 2012
This review is from: Weider Incline Weight Bench (Sports)

The seat came with bits of black spots on red part; I didn't really care but just wanted to give people a heads up. The back of the bench wasn't able to support my head when adjusted to a 90 degree angle (I'm 5'8"). The 4-roll leg lockdown feature is pretty awesome except I find it to be a bit loose, as in the padded rolls leave a little space, showing the bar and causing the leg rolls to move side to side. Aside from these minor flaws, I love this bench. It's very comfortable and has 6 angle adjustments, allowing me to do various exercises. It was relative cheap, compared to the other products on the market. On a final note, the seat/back cushion is very comfortable but its one of those cushions with staples in the back, so not sure how long the chair will last.

Finally, the product came relatively fast, within 4 days after ordering it. The shipping was also free, which was awesome.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality good but don't love the placement of the leg pads, March 13, 2013
This review is from: Weider Incline Weight Bench (Sports)
Quality is good, positions are great, but the leg pads drive me crazy. I'm 6'1" and find the pads too close together to lock in my legs comfortably. A bit torcherous for me, especially on decline. I feel like 4-6" further apart would be better for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look at the Price, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Weider Incline Weight Bench (Sports)
My son is 130 and daughter 100 - they love it. At 6' 215 it works for me but don't expect comfort. It's skinny. The pads are cheap and the end caps fall off - but hey for the price I give it 4 stars. It works!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a small person - not built for heavy use, October 20, 2012
This review is from: Weider Incline Weight Bench (Sports)
This is a decent product for home use and seems well made, but I would not recommend this bench for a large bodied or heavier person. It is very small and the bench itself is narrow and not so thick. The foam rollers are loose and wobble freely on the pins and the adjustable pin is a little cumbersome.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, poorly designed, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Weider Incline Weight Bench (Sports)
Whoever designed this bench likely has not done a day of exercise in their life. For example, if one were to use this bench to do sit ups and use the leg pads under the knees and over the feet, you would inevitably develop back problems within a few weeks. The design forces your legs close together and keeps your knees parallel with your hips, rather than raised above your hips, putting tremendous strain on the lower back.

To make matters worse, the materials a cheap and shoddy. Anyone who wants a serious workout should stay away from this bench.

I sent this back immediately and purchased a much better bench from X Mark.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome chair, May 24, 2013
This review is from: Weider Incline Weight Bench (Sports)
chair is good for amount paid. the only down fall is that it does wobble a bit when doing flat presses

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for price, but awkward and wobbly, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Weider Incline Weight Bench (Sports)
I assembled it last night and tried it out a bit. My first impressions, first the positives:
+ good price and offers versatility of multiple positions
+ stores nicely in the corner resting on the leg pads
+ overall good value, price for performance and features

Now the bench is certainly not perfect, some things to consider:
- wobbly since the backpad is supported only by a thin piece of metal and the lock peg
- no "perfectly flat" position and all positions are a bit uncomfortable. Here the bench tries to "do everything" but nothing well. While trying to lay flat for some pec flys my back feels awkward with the seat and back pads at an angle.
- lock peg is a bit awkward and time consuming to use, I would prefer a reclining lock bar

Assembly advice: Install the leg pads last, since putting the seat pad on was the most difficult to install and slighly more so due to the knee pads in the way. Some of the long screws for the seat pad would not line up perfectly and get cross threaded, so it took quite a bit of testing to make sure they worked. Test all seat screws before assembly.

I use this with the Weider Core 100 lb. Adjustable Select-A-Weight Set with Stand but would recommend another multiple weight adjustable dumbell set that is also small and compact for workout movements.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weider incline bench, March 12, 2014
Kelsie (Hillsborough, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weider Incline Weight Bench (Sports)
The bench was packed very small so I was skeptical at first. But once I unpacked and started assembling, it all came out fine. The quality is good for the price you pay. I am 5'7" and weigh 160 lbs. and the bench is sturdy for doing presses. I would buy this brand again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware! Bench does not go in FLAT position!, March 12, 2014
This review is from: Weider Incline Weight Bench (Sports)
The bench looks nice and is easy to put together and easy to use HOWEVER I did not realize one thing.. it is advertised as "multi position bench" so I just assumed one of the positions would be FLAT! But no! The top section goes into a flat position but the bottom portion always stays at an angle down which makes it extremely uncomfortable to bench since there is a dip right where your lower back lays. I lie backwards on it now and my shoulders go in the dip area, which is the lesser of two uncomfortables. I guess you get what you pay for.

Weider Incline Weight Bench
$99.99 $71.29
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.