5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and accurate!
When recently I opened an eBay store, I knew that to help have the lowest prices around, I wanted a shipping scale. I had started off by putting everything in Priority pre-made boxes, however it wasn't until I put guesstimated weights into the USPS shipping calculator that I realized how much I (and in turn my customers) were missing out on savings.

I rarely...
Published on October 19, 2011 by Ciaran

1.0 out of 5 stars no response
I had the scale for 9 months when it stop working. Called WeightMax and they said they would help. They have done nothing and will not respond to my E-Mails
Weight Max offers a life time warrany but it is only an offer. There is not support behind the offer.
Published on January 25, 2012 by ebayer

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and accurate!, October 19, 2011
This review is from: Weighmax Digital Postal Scale, Black (W-2822-35-BLK) (Office Product)

I rarely ship anything that weighs more than 10lbs, so I decided to go with a light duty shipping scale, and I have not been disappointed! The weighmax is very accurate (I double checked the first few weights at my local post office) and is so easy to use. All I have to do is switch it on, set it to weigh in lbs, and away I go.

PROS
- Very economical
- Accurate when compared to USPS scales
- Has remained accurate over a year
- Ability to weigh in customary and metric units
- Can be powered by both battery and AC adapter
- Fantastically simple operation

CONS
- Defaults to metric units after being off for a while

The easy interface, accurate measurements, and cheap price, make me recommend this product without reservation. I have already saved enough on shipping to pay for this item, and look forward to seeing how long it lasts and how long it stays accurate. Seeing as there are no complaints about durability on Amazon, I am guessing it should be a while before I have to purchase another! Thirty-five pounds is an excellent threshold - higher than most people will need to ship on a daily basis.

Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase and highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase for my business!, April 2, 2011
I was so tired of my daily trips to the post office to ship products. I read so many great reviews on this scale and decided to purchase it. It works perfect, the scale is accurate. I love that it was half the price as the ones you can buy at the post office. And I love that it weighs up to 35lbs! You will not be disappointed with this scale!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, September 5, 2011
Rico Anderson (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
GREAT PRODUCT !! Easy to use, very accurate - almost exact so far when compared to USPS scale. Makes it much easier to estimate what postage is and saves time at the post office. Real handy when estimating weight of Ebay sales.

1.0 out of 5 stars no response, January 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as it should, December 18, 2011
Received this within 2 days with Amazon Prime 2 day shipping, was packaged well and functions just fine. Used a 35 pound dumbbell to make sure it was weighing correctly (it did) and then proceeded to annoy my wife by telling her how much everything in our kitchen weighed...great product, defintely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes shipping much easier!, October 28, 2011
Light, Compact, and even weighs in Pounds and Ounces, or Kilogram and Grams. Very easy to use! Can use batteries or included power cord. This item saves lots of time - no need to ship from the Post Office anymore. Would recommend to anyone interested in purchasing a shipping scale.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all., February 3, 2011
After buying this, I really wonder why it took me so long to move away from the tradition weighted scale. I've even used it in the kitchen on a pinch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, good scale, November 18, 2011
This scale is way better than its price suggests. It defaults to metric when you turn it on, but it takes on one button to switch it to pounds. Only catch. I hope it's accurate, because I don't have a 30lb weight which is called for to calibrate!

1.0 out of 5 stars "Weight" to be disappointed..., January 19, 2012
I ordered this scale based on the positive reviews, and with my prime membership, fast and free shipping is always an added incentive to order. The scale arrived in two days, but never worked. Nothing but the LCD staying steadfast at 0.0 lbs. The scale comes with a ten year warranty, but why would I want to exercise that option when it never worked to begin with. The calibration using "30 lb-1 oz" weight is a joke. I returned it to Amazon for a full refund. Definitely not worth the "weight"...pardon the pun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, December 30, 2011
I ship a lot of wood items (toys, boxes, etc.) through Etsy.com, and most of them weigh too much for a food scale and too little for a "people" scale, so this fits the bill perfectly. One 5-pound that item I weighed at home, then at the post office, was only a tenth of an ounce different. So far, it's great!

Weighmax Digital Postal Scale, Black (W-2822-35-BLK)
$29.99 $19.20