5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality for Price!
Don't let the price fool you, this is a very well made backpack! With two zipper compartments and a mesh pocket on the side it's more spacious then I first thought. The material repels water and is strong enough for some rough use. Adjustable shoulder strap allowed me or my boyfriend to comfortable wear it while hiking. Definitely would recommend!
Published on August 23, 2011 by Jane

2.0 out of 5 stars a bit disappointing
I was immediately disappointed in this bag upon receipt because the net pocket on the outside is much too small to hold any water bottles. The dimensions of the net pocket were not given in the description, but I assumed it would be able to hold my water in any average sized bottle, but I was totally wrong. I guess it could hold my cell phone perhaps! Not quite the bag...
Published 12 days ago by PuzzledOkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality for Price!, August 23, 2011
This review is from: Light Weight Sling Backpack Sports Bag, Black by Bags for Less

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sling, March 19, 2012
Novak (United States) - See all my reviews
I wanted a cheap sling that I could use for fishing so I was happy when I came across this sling that was cheap and Amazon Prime eligible. I received this sling in 2 days and was pleasantly surprised with it. I have started using it for school as well. I can fit a spiral and a book or a spiral and my Lenovo X220 in it but I don't think all 3. I plan on putting my tackle boxes in it while fishing and possibly by Nikon D5100 in there as well if they both fit. I am happy with my purchase though as it is comfy to wear and has enough room for items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney world worthy., May 9, 2013
We bought this bag because it was light weight and inexpensive to take with us to Disney world and it worked out great. I didn't want to spend a lot on a bag that may not get a lot of use after this trip and this was a great choice for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Disney!, August 14, 2013
I got this to use for a trip to Disney World. It was perfect, two of us (adults) shared it and there was plenty of space, we had wallets and ponchos and water bottles and numerous other things. It held up well when it got wet, the inside didn't get much if any moisture inside. Awesome and well worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice small bag for the price, April 13, 2013
This bag is pretty good. Its durable I use it as a gym bag. The only things I don't like is that there is no release on the strap. Also the water bottle mesh on the side of the bag is to small to hold any sort of beverage. That's why I gave it 4 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sling Backpack Light Weight, February 14, 2013
A great bag for the money. Over the shoulder strap goes to lower right side so it rides on right side. The bag is just the size to carry tablet, paper notebook. It has a one half inch flap that covers the zipper for rain protection which is a nice feature. Durable material although not the heaviest. A great buy for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, April 24, 2012
I just received the bag a few days ago, but so far so good. The only complaints I have is that the drink holder is too small to fit any drink that I would actually have, there aren't a lot of pockets/compartments to put items in, and it tends to slide down my back when I walk. It is a good size though, the material isn't cheap looking and it is comfortable to wear for long periods, with the sliding as the exception. For the price, I couldn't ask for much more.

5.0 out of 5 stars For walking and biking., June 19, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised when this came in after agonizing about which one to buy. Not getting to touch the quality of the fabric or try it on is always a risk when purchasing something like this online.

First, the quality of the bag is very good. The fabric is thick and is water resistant, not water proof. I can hold up in a light rain. The front strap is wide, not skinny, which helps in keeping it in one place when moving around. There isn't any shoulder padding on the strap. The mesh water holder on the side isn't very large though. I tried putting a Dasani water bottle in it and it was a struggle. I would recommend a thinner water bottle. The mesh is sturdy though.

Second, this is perfect for light use. I needed a bag to carry around my iPad when I am walking or bike riding and it works perfectly. The front pocket can carry small items like keys, phones, chargers, etc. There is an area on the small compartment for your headphones to exit to make listening to music easier. The main compartment is large enough to carry an iPad and a couple of books. There are no extra pockets on the inside.

Overall this is quality for a cheap price. I tried around at Walmart and Target but their sling backpacks all start around $25 and have way more options than what I needed. If you just want something to carry around a few items when biking, going for a walk, a day at the amusement park, or any other outing then this is perfect for you. I don't know if I would recommend it for carrying around a bunch of school books for class.

4.0 out of 5 stars bigger than I thought, May 17, 2014
this bag is fine and the reviews about the mesh side pocket were right on. It fits a red bull can comfortably. Its a little to masculine for my taste, Im not so crazy about it, ordered another one instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars tough little bag, January 25, 2014
great bag, just the right size for getting around. These bags are smaller than average backpacks which is perfect for my needs. I really love these bags I got 4. The sling design is great, its lightweight and well made of durable nylon material.

Rate and Discover Movies