5.0 out of 5 stars A weight loss system that really works!
Published on August 22, 2011 by azloafer

3.0 out of 5 stars It was okay
For generic audio hypnosis program, it was okay. Generic presentations are far lacking from the actual experiences received from a real hypnotist.
Published on June 7, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars A weight loss system that really works!, August 22, 2011
This review is from: Weight Loss Hypnosis Program (MP3 Music)
This MP3 download by Benjamin DeFoor is amazing. There are a lot of hypnosis recordings available and I can't speak for them because this is the only one that we used. Starting with the first time that I listened to it, I recall the beginning of the recording when I was told to relax. I also recall the ending when I was told to wake up. I never heard the middle of the recording; at least I cannot remember hearing it. My wife also listened to it and the same thing happened to her. Then we used Windows Media Player to listen to the middle of the recording to see if anything was really there. We did this while together without playing the introduction. Sure enough, there was something in the middle. We have had this MP3 for several weeks now and, except for that one time; neither of us have ever heard the entire recording! Are we hypnotized? I don't know how being hypnotized is supposed to feel so I can't say for sure. I know this much, something did happen during the first time I listened to it and on subsequent occasions. I didn't feel hungry at all; in fact I didn't eat anything for two days. My wife went without food for one day. We both want to lose weight so the suggestions that are given may be easily accepted by us. We might have the perfect mind set to absorb the contents of the recording. Even after weeks of listening to the recording, sometimes twice a day, I never recall hearing anything accept the first section telling me to relax and the ending where I am told to awaken.

Tip: The proper setting seems to relax me faster. I sit in a darkened room and use a head set. I find this relaxing to begin with, when playing music that I like. I have no idea if I am being hypnotized or just falling asleep. I don't know the difference. I do know that when I am told to awaken I do become alert and feel refreshed. It is something like that feeling you have after a good nap. I never played all of the recording while awake, so I don't know everything that is said, but I seem to want more fruit and vegetables and less meat. After a week of listening to this, we both decided to cut out all meat and dairy products. We have read that this is more than being a Vegetarian; it is called a Vegan way of eating. I am sure that the recording did not tell us to eat this way, but for some unknown reason we just decided to try it. My best guess is that it promotes a healthy eating lifestyle and we just carried it a step further. We have a daughter-in-law who is a Vegan so that might enter into this decision.

We have talked about listening to the MP3, skipping through the first part so that we are awake just to find out what is said in this 30 minute recording. Then we decided, why ruin a good thing. If it works by teaching us to eat less and eat healthy, then that is all we have to know. Doing the Vegetarian or Vegan thing is our own idea and we'll see how that goes. There is much information on Vegetarian and Vegan lifestyles on the Internet, Just Google it. Will eating in a healthy way continue? Only time will tell. I started listening twice daily because I am a big eater and needed the reinforcement. One thing that we do know is that this MP3 works. We find it hard to believe that an 89 cent MP3 download has changed our way of eating!

If you are looking for help to be healthier and lose weight, this product is one to try. I don't know the author, in fact, I never even heard of him so my review is based solely on using this product. I have invested a whole lot more than 89 cents for diet books that I purchased and none of them worked!

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight Loss Hypnosis Program, May 6, 2012
This review is from: Weight Loss Hypnosis Program (MP3 Music)
I really like this Hypnosis Program, I actually have put it on my MP Player, as I settle down for bed I listen to this. It actually helps me relax so much that I sleep in a really deep sleep. And I have noticed that I am eating less during the day. And I have always drank a lot of water but I am slowly doing away with soft drinks even more, and I have lost a few pounds. Thank you so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far, So Good, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Weight Loss Hypnosis Program (MP3 Music)
Well I've only had it for about 5 days now and it's so far, so good, I haven't seen any real loss yet but they did say don't get real excited before about day 10. So I am still trying it out, but, I listen when I am going to sleep, and like the one review says, some parts I do not hear but I listened while sitting up and staying awake one time TO hear the middle. But for the most part it says to envision you at the Goal Weight (I picked about 120 or so but I'm about 130 lbs over that), tht you will eat slower, less sweet/snack stuff and feel happier, it says that the change is permenant or something, can't really remember but I hope! & also when it starts talking about the Relaxng, I never make it past the part where he says "imagine all the parts of your body relaxing..." or whatever, I drift off, I put it on repeat so it plays at night, I need the reinforcement, but it also helps me sleep bc his voice is very pleasant. One time I dreamed it was Josh Groban talking! :D But I'm a Josh fan! Anyway, so far so good, if nothing more than for the rlaxing sleep I like it so far, I'll let all know after day 10!

***Updated***

Can't say I've dropped a ton of weight yet, and the cravings are still there at night, but I haven't listened to it in a few days I've usually fallen asleep & forgot to turn it on but I will give it more time, I know stuff can't just happen overnight. Not a bad review of the product, just an honest one, I wonderr if it takes longer w/ some ppl.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective so far, but lack of instructions of how often/long to use, July 15, 2013
This review is from: Weight Loss Hypnosis Program (MP3 Music)
When I first bought the MP3, I skipped to the middle and listened to the suggestions. The suggestions basically encourage you to drink and enjoy water, enjoy excercise and be purposeful about scheduling excercise each day, enjoy fruits, veggies, and other healthy foods more, to not desire fatty and fried foods, and there is a suggestion in there about your cells letting go of fat and increasing you metabolism. I don't know how much your mind controls your metabolism, so I'm skeptical if hypnotism is even a feasible way to speed up your metabolism, but I guess the suggestion can't hurt. Oh, there is also a suggestion that you'll stop eating when your satisfied and you will remain satisfied until your next meal, without feeling the urge to snack.

I started listening to this on 7/12 (Fri) and today is 7/15 (Mon). I've been listening to it each night as I fall asleep. I have noticed that my cravings went away and I haven't felt the desire to eat unhealthy foods. I also drank only water (plus a glass of wine) over the weekend and never felt the need to pour a glass of juice. I drink mostly water anyway though, so that wasn't shocking. I also did not feel the urge to snack in between meals. I ate fruit each day for breakfast and my meals were either all veggie, or very veggie-heavy. At one point, I thought to myself "Oh, I have cookie dough in the fridge; I should make some cookies" but then I realized I didn't want any cookies (which is very unusual for me...I'm ALWAYS up for a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie). Oh, and the other evidence that this might be working was on Sunday. I went to the grocery store and hadn't eaten for like 7 hours, so I was hungry. Usually when I shop hungry, I buy a bunch of snacks and rip into a bag of chips to eat as I'm drivng home. I didn't have a grocery list, but I still gravitated toward (and bought) mostly fruits and veggies and some meat for the week's dinners (for my family, because I haven't been desiring meat at all since I started listening). When I got home I realized I didn't buy a single snack. And despite the fact that I was super hungry by the time I got home, I grabbed a plum to eat instead of heating up the super delicious leftover mac and cheese that was in my fridge. I also didn't snack at all and was up moving around cleaning and dancing to music all weekend.

I don't know if the mp3 is working or if it's a placebo affect, but whichever it is, it's working to my benefit. One thing I didn't like about it was the lack of instructions. There is no intro track or anything that tells you how often, or for how long you are supposed to do this program. Is it a one time thing? Do you have to listen for weeks? Will the effect go away if you stop listening? Do I need to listen daily, weekly, or does it depend on the person? I wish they gave some sort of guidelines for people who are new to hypnosis. So far, listening once a day seems to do the trick for me, but I'll try weaning it down to every other day, then twice a week, then once a week, once a biweek, etc. I think I'm going to see how far I can stretch the sessions before I notice my cravings come back. Also, it would be nice to know if you can follow multiple hypnosis programs at the same time because I might want to try out some other topics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Weight Loss Hypnosis Program (MP3 Music)
Fantastic program.I listen when I take my nap and before I go to sleep each night. It is a great product

4.0 out of 5 stars Very relaxing, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Weight Loss Hypnosis Program (MP3 Music)
I really like this one his voice relaxes me almost immediately.I just recently started listening to it so I don't know if I'll lose weight but enjoy it enough for the relaxation I get from it so even if I don't it would still be worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weight loss hypnosis, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Weight Loss Hypnosis Program (MP3 Music)
I would recommend this program to anyone who needs that extra boost. This program will give you the confidence you need in feeling good about yourself and starting a weight loss program. So far so good.

2.0 out of 5 stars laughed throughout the whole thing, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Weight Loss Hypnosis Program (MP3 Music)
I just wasn't serious enough about it, I will again sometime. I'm sure it's helped someone or is helping now.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was okay, June 7, 2012