Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on July 2, 2013
I hold multiple degrees in nutrition and one would think that would be enough to never have a weight problem. Sadly, my weight has always been something I had to work very hard to maintain. In my 20's and early 30's, I worked out religiously. I ran a couple marathons a year, several half marathons, competed in triathlons, etc. I took spin classes, crossfit, Pilates and Yoga regularly. You name it, I probably tried it. I was in great shape, but only because I was very dedicated with both my exercise and my nutrition - it certainly did not come easy. When I entered my late thirties I had twins and became a single mom with full custody overnight. Needless to say, the first year and a half of my twins' life, I struggled to get in the exercise I needed, forget getting in anywhere near as much as I used to. Between the pregnancy and the first 18 months of their life, I gained about 45 pounds. I was eating pretty well - part of an organic neighborhood co-op, eat veggies with almost every single meal, whole grains, lean sources of organic protein, fish, but I was also eating out several times a week due to the time constraints and that coupled with much less exercise, lack of sleep and lots of stress, and well, you can see what happened. It was clear to me I needed some help. Enter the real dose formula. A former colleague of mine whom I used to work with in a clinical setting told me that they were recommending it to their bariatric patients (patients undergoing obesity surgery who had to lose weight and follow a diet prior to having the operation). Most dietitians do not recommend weight loss supplements, we are trained to be very leery of them in fact, but after hearing about this, I did some research of my own on PubMed. I knew from my educational and professional experience that the hormones that RDWLFN1 targets are clinically significant hormones in the fight against obesity and it just made sense to me from a biological and physiological standpoint. I knew my stress level and lack of sleep had played a HUGE role in my weight gain and now that my kids were a bit older, I thought I could get more sleep and handle the stress better, while adding this to my arsenal so I could better manage the hormonal issues I was struggling with. I paired it with a healthy, high fiber, moderate glycemic, 5-meal a day diet and a very intense 6 day/week (approx 6 hours per week) exercise regimen. (I was still in reasonably decent cardiovascular shape as I had been exercising, only not nearly as frequently). Since starting RDWLFN1, I have lost 14 pounds. That is in 5 weeks time. One could argue I would have lost it without the supplement, and they may be right as it would be nearly impossible to know for sure. I do want to point out that before I started it, I was following the same diet and doing a consistent exercise regimen (insanity, jogging and P90 X), yet I only lost 12 pounds in 2 months time (almost 9 weeks). My results are very good, but I am really following a diet plan to the letter, and exercising very intensely, so they may not be replicated very easily. I am just sharing them with you so you can have a frame of reference. This is a real review and I am a real-life person who tried this formula and loves it. I am having great results and believe in this product. I needed all the help I could get because I am returning to work in September and, well, I need to be a healthy weight in my profession. People just don't take you seriously when you are telling them what to eat and how to lose weight if you aren't fit and trim yourself. Hope this review helps!
on June 2, 2013
I have tried the product for 2 months. It does reduce hunger cravings - but if that's not your issue, then don't buy it. I have not lost weight - I have a husband who is a Master's level, 25 year Health and Wellness Fitness instructor. I am in periomenapause and even though I eat right, follow a high-intensity metobolic work out 5 days per week (30 minutes per day) - I got nothing - just many, many nights of crying in my pillow after the scale never moved an inch!
HOWEVER, with that being said - with a money back guarantee - give it a shot - if it doesn't work after 30 or 60 days, you get your money back and you can cross it off your list - then go get your bloodwork done and your thyroid checked.... :)
It won't kill you to try.
2525 comments| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2013
I am a peri-menapausal woman, about 40 lbs over weight. My metabolism seems to have come to a screeching halt.

The very first day I took this, my appetite decreased. That alone, is making me loose. I don't know how much, I don't weigh myself. But, after 3 weeks, my clothes are feeling more loose.

though it's expensive, so it food and heart surgery! I figure, I would rather invest in my health.

I do not feel jittery at all, but, do have a bit more energy. No problems chilling our or falling asleep.

I highly recommend this product to anyone, who can safely take it.

I just bought 3 more months supply. If that doesn't show I believe it is working, I don't know what does.
on August 18, 2013
I am 72. Took this product as directed daily for the 90 days. Swam each morning. Played 9 holes of golf each day weather allowed. While I noticed a drop in appetite and an unwillingness to eat much at meals, I did not have any weight loss.
on November 24, 2013
I have ordered this product from Amazon, as well as directly from the website, for the past eight months. I have been using this product since last April. I have taken it exactly as directed, and I followed the diet guidelines very closely. I have had no change in my weight, mood, energy level, or clothing size. I kept taking it for so long because some of the reviews said that it takes awhile to work. I think 8 months is plenty of time to give it a "fair shot." I have spent a lot of money on this product, and I would like to discourage people from making the same mistake.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2014
All lies! I didd not drop a single pound after using this product for 90-days. I am ann avid exerciser and followed a 1200 calorie diet and got nothing.
on February 4, 2014
I took the full dose for the full time and didn't lose any weight. I would not recommend this product.
on July 3, 2014
The worst product!! Don't buy this....rip off!
on September 13, 2013
This product does nothing that it states it is for. Does nothing as for curbing appetite or helping you shed unwanted pounds. Shoppers beware of what you are buying.
on October 29, 2013
I have been taking these "miracle"pills for over 2 months now and I have only lost 1 pound! They don't work, so don't waste your money.