Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 6, 2006
I have been on every diet known to the world of dieters. Unfortunately, I don't stick to anyone of them for long periods, and I have the tendency to snack in between meals. I do exercise and know what I have to do in order to be successful, but lets just say cravings, holidays, and great tasting food, gets in the way. I wasn't skeptical about purchasing this cd, because I knew that I had the issues when it came to following through. I love it! From the very next day when I went to work I noticed changes. I walked by the snack machine and didn't have any urges, or cravings. I go to fast food places and order salads, and baked potato instead of hamburgers and french fries. My body is slimming down with little exercise. I actually look forward to listening to my cd every night. I would recommend this cd to all have failed every diet, this doesn't feel like a diet at all. It feels like a miracle. Rose/Southern California
0Comment|150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2009
For $.99 (mp3 price), really, what have you got to lose? This was the least amount of money I've ever spent on "dieting" with THE best results! And I continue to save money because I don't eat as much as I used to. At the beginning, I would listen to it once a night as I drifted off to sleep. But being a light sleeper, I decided to listen to it before going back to sleep each time, so now I listen to it an average of 3 to 4 times a night. This is when I really saw a drastic change. Since September, I've probably lost 13 pounds. I used to be an absolute sweet junkie, but now the taste of a Snickers bar just about makes me gag.

I also do a very light work out 3-4 times a week (yoga and walking), but it's much, much better than the hard core work outs I used to torture myself with in the past. And now with the holidays approaching, I'm confident I won't have to worry as much about the temptations of the season!

I have to giggle a little because he does have such a soothing voice that at first, when I'd wake up in the middle of listening, I'd almost be shocked there was a man whipsering in my ear! But the bottom line is, the message works.

For those of you who are thinking about purchasing this, don't hesitate. Those of you who have failed at losing weight trying this most likely didn't stick to it or didn't go in with an open mind. This works wonders for the subconcious mind, if you allow it to. Don't miss a night! It does work! I almost feel incomplete on the nights I don't listen.

One more thing to add, I've bought many, many items through Amazon, but I believe this is may be the very first review I've ever given. That's how much I believe in this product. Good luck, everyone! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!
11 comment|94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2007
I listened to the CD for about 2.5 weeks and really found very little change in my eating behavior. I liked his voice and found the CD more soothing than the other one I purchased. Listening to it at bedtime I found that I slept faster and had a more restfull sleep..but as far as loosing weight...found no relief.
I decided to review this download by skipping over the trance induction phase and the deep breathing, and found that the total body relaxation phase lasts well over 23 minutes. He takes the time to relax every body part between your jaw and your toes. Truthfully, that is more than enough to get your mind and body into a receptive, relaxed state in which you accept the suggestions for eating a healthy diet, to skip eating the chips and cookies, to choose healthy foods when grocery shopping, and to exercise if you choose to do so.

Steve G. Jones' voice is soothing and without any discernible regional dialect. You will also hear ocean waves crashing against the shore in the background. Very relaxing.

But does this work? For me, there is something lacking in his delivery. I have no idea what it is, it seems to be working better for other reviewers. One size does not fit all when it comes to hypnosis.

Don't expect a change after listening to this one time or even one week - give it at least a month of daily listening.
on November 8, 2008
I have purchased quite a few of Steve's recordings over the past several months. I have previously purchased products from at least five (5) other hypnotherapists and find that I have had the most success with his products. I thoroughly enjoy the imagery as well as his soothing voice and find that his products have allowed me to make much needed changes in certain behaviors that I wanted to modify. I noticed that many of the recordings have an immediate effect, while a few required a little more time and patience (with myself). I think it depends on the level of resistance and how deeply entrenched a person is into the unwanted behavior. Thanks again, Steve!
on November 7, 2008
I've tried other self-help cd's and they're ok. This one actually changed the way I think and act. I've lost 10 lbs in the last few weeks and I am excited to see how much I lose in the weeks to come. Thanks Steve.
on March 19, 2010
This program is a total of about 39 minutes. The induction phase was about 25 minutes. The Suggestions last for 8 minutes. The last 6 minutes is the coming back to awareness session and out of hypnosis. I just wish the suggestions were longer, say maybe an extra 8 minutes. I wish he would have included suggestions to make you WANT to exercise and enjoy it.
on May 29, 2009
It's been 3 weeks since I've been listening to this CD at night. I will say it is very relaxing and I don't get very far into it before I fall into a restful sleep. I have noticed that I don't snack as much, but as for weight loss I haven't seen anything yet, but I'm hopeful.
on June 18, 2009
just started listening a few weeks ago, so i honestly can't say if it works for its intended purpose of weight loss, but i can tell you this has helped any insomnia i had tremendously!! For the last year I have not been able to sleep at the EMS station I work at. I would lay there awake all night waiting for the loud alarm to go off. Last night i put this on and was in deep sleep within 15 min. I swear to God when I listen to this at home I am sleep within 5. I still don't know what's on the last part of this CD.
on November 3, 2008
I have tried other weight loss hypnosis recordings. This one is different. It is professionally done and, best of all, IT WORKS! Steve G. Jones, I want to tell you that I lost 20 pounds in two months and I feel like a new man! From one Steve to another, thank you!!!