- File Size: 1696 KB
- Print Length: 260 pages
- Publisher: Happiness Strategies Pty Ltd; 1 edition (December 1, 2011)
- Publication Date: December 1, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006PBPSJ6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,228,684 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #4652 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living
- #5710 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- #5728 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
52 Weight Loss Missions Kindle Edition
|Length: 260 pages|
"Pretty Happy" by Kate Hudson
Healthy Ways to Love Your Body | Check out "Pretty Happy".
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Michele is the founder of popular websites Get Organized Wizard and 52 Weight Loss Missions, and creator of action-based programs for business, personal and home organization.
Her programs are used by tens of thousands of people around the world.
Michele is a qualified life coach with degrees in business and psychology, and
post-graduate qualifications in business and professional writing.
Michele is a member of the International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA) and the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO).
She has been interviewed on Sydney radio, spoken at conferences, and won awards for her psychology studies, which included original research and a thesis on happiness.
Michele is interested in writing, books, simplicity, love, productivity, TV, and staying thin in a world of chocolate.
Top Customer Reviews
Many diets tell you what to eat to drop kilos, but 52 WLM helps you adopt healthy habits as part of your day to day lifestyle.
After only a couple of weeks I am thinking very differently and have made an excellent start to a healthier me. This is about ways to make changes for life, not just a few weeks.
Most weight loss manuals (IMHO) are full of self-righteous claptrap from 'experts' who talk to readers as if they are dumber than a box of (heavy) hammers. The truth is that if we're smart enough to read things like this, we're smart enough to figure out how to apply the principles of weight loss to our own hectic, chaotic, split-personality lives.
Michele gets this and has given us a funny, realistic and inspirational blueprint for our own fabulous project. Thanks!
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living