Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 18, 2012
great book, finally a book that gives concrete steps to using the law of attraction to loose weight, and it makes perfect sense. i am putting it into action
i went to the website and never got any feed back, Did the recommendations daily for about a month and got NOTHING
on March 16, 2013
Havnt finished it yet. Im not sure its the kind of book for me, I hate when a book leaves out the main components in it just to try to sell it, it should at least tell the main pricipals or idea, I think it was left out because it wouldnt sell if it wasnt.Ithink it is very misleading in its summery.
on September 26, 2012
When I first saw the details of this book, I was saying that it had a base in the teachings of Abraham of the Hicks fame. As I have read all of the books by Jerry and Esther Hicks, I was familiar with the this information. But it took this book to finally learn a way to get it right. I have no doubt that it works as I have seen the law of attraction work many times.
on November 9, 2013
I enjoy reading books like this one. In fact over 60% of the books I read are about the "Law of Attraction". I use this and other methods to achieve goals, money, love and any thing you wish for as long as it is within reasons. Giving thanks and also being around positive people helps out a lot. Any negative thoughts or negative people around you will slow down on getting what you want sooner. Just keep the info to yourself as others around you may give negative vibes if you tell them what you are doing. Focus and keep the vision of what you want always in th back if your mind. Thank the universe for all the good things you have and also give thanks for the what you want even if you don't have it yet. it will come when you least expect it. Best advise is to stay positive even when things don't go your way. Keep giving thanks.
on July 23, 2013
I found all the information very interesting. I enjoyed how it explained how the brain worked and the subconscious mind. Used terms and Ideas that made it easy to understand. I sent the book to my 87 year old mom and she enjoyed it also.
on May 12, 2013
The author makes no claims and holds no secrets that you haven't already heard before. His voice is humorous. It's a quick read. Reminded me to be positive, and grateful, and own my life and choices!
on June 19, 2013
As a psychologist who specialized in the neurophysiology of weight regulation years ago, and has since written books on the role of mind in creating miracles, I found this book very interesting and believe it will be valuable to many people. I've long concurred with the author's conclusion that all weight loss programs work if you do them religiously, the problem being that we don't do them religiously. The simplicity of this approach is very attractive, Burroughs has the psychology just right, and I think it will help a lot of people to do more than lose weight. Very well-written and engaging.
on March 26, 2013
A great easy read and reminder to all that we hold the key to weight loss. It will work if u want it to, try it.
on March 3, 2014
Has anyone lost one pound using the information in this book? If anybody had, surely, they would be bragging about it
on line. If anyone out there lost any weight just using this mental, please let the rest of know.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2013
There are some new ideas here, or rather, there are old ideas presented in new ways--and that's worth something. I gave it a try and it sort of rates right up there with all the other things in print. The main exception is this, the author states that nothing works unless YOU make it work. Yep, and that's true. So some of his ideas won't work for me, but they might for you. I still think it's worth the read.