- File Size: 181 KB
- Print Length: 25 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 3, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008CF7LI4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#904,740 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #723 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Weight Training
- #771 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Sports & Outdoors
- #793 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Men's Health > General
Weight Training Essentials (The Ultimate Weight Lifting Rules To Build Muscle & Lose Fat Fast Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
One of the biggest problem when I'm trying to lose weight is my snacking habit. I tried to cut off snacking entirely but it just isn't practical. Once I started snacking on healthy but tasty snacks, I started seeing results.
I've also followed countless fad diets and exercise programs in the past, all of which failed to provide me with a practical long-term solution that fits my lifestyle. Now I can still enjoy food I love while staying lean (poutine, extra cheese lasagna anyone?). I just want to help as many of you to reach your fat loss goals too without going through the pain I did.
I think one of the biggest problem nowadays is that the health & fitness industry has actually made it harder for people to lose fat. All the big claims on the latest fad diets and supplements had been the culprit.
I'm here to provide simple yet practical solutions for you guys/gals to transform your bodies. It doesn't have to be painful and grueling, what's it good for if you can't have fun during the process?
Top Customer Reviews
The book does not suggest workouts ....it just give general hints.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good info in a short book. Good overall description of weight training for novice lifters to help them tailor the right routine for them.Published on December 31, 2012 by Ben Lauck
After I read this book, I realized that losing weight is not all about diet. This book really gave me more information about weight lifting and taught me how to lift weights the... Read morePublished on August 28, 2012 by Michelle Allen
This book is just right for those would-be lifters who want to improve their lifting technique and avoid the injuries that can result from overdoing the gym work and using the... Read morePublished on July 16, 2012 by John G
Since I am older I try to be careful about the type of exercise I do and anything that includes "fat burning" gets my attention. Read morePublished on June 26, 2012 by Kit
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Weight Training
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Men's Health > General
- Books > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Weight Training
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Men's Health > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Training