4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!
These earrings are of fantastic quality for the inexpensive price. I would buy them again as gifts for my friends.
Published on December 29, 2012 by goharrison

2.0 out of 5 stars Tacky
Published on January 16, 2013 by sureok

2.0 out of 5 stars Tacky, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Cubic Zirconia 925 Sterling Silver Gold Plated Overlay Stud Earrings
I figured for a penny, why not? Well, first of all, the shipping was almost $8 -- and even still, I thought, "how bad can they be for $8?". I got my answer... pretty bad. The "real gold plated posts" look like yellow paint. I don't just mean "yellow paint" either. I mean the stuff they paint center lines on the highway with yellow. UGLY! I'd return, and might try to, but if I have to pay return shipping, I'll keep them for next Christmas' White Elephant gift exchange. Oh, the stones? Yeah, the only thing uglier than that highway yellow paint job, is the cheap and over-sized blob of glass. Save your $8.01, I promise you won't regret it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, December 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Earrings, August 11, 2012
The earrings were as descibed in the item summary. I am thrilled at the look of them and love the sparkle of the stone. Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, July 9, 2012
These earrings are exactly as they described. I just got mine in the mail & they are beautiful. Couldn't have asked for more, especially for the price. I will definitely be getting my money out of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars BLING BLING, January 15, 2013
These are awesome. Not too big, not to small. They glitter in the light and are very real looking. They are classy and dress up any outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fake Diamonds!!!!!, January 4, 2013
Maria Laperchia (West Peabody, MA United States) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this product. They were delivered on time and even in a gift box! Very nice looking earring for the money!!!!! Exceptional value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, October 27, 2012
I must say I am like the other reviewer's is this possible???? But believe me it is,the Quality Is amazing It's good to see Someone will give you quality for very little money And give us ladies a gift Something we probably couldn't have given ourselves i Thank This company for letting every woman feel beautiful for less I thank you.

2.0 out of 5 stars pretty...but they broke easily, January 15, 2013
Beautiful earrings, but after haivng them for a few days, the post on the earring completely broke off and therefore my pretty earrings were ruined. I was very disappointed..Also the title "14 Karat Gold Plated" is a bit decieving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Larry, October 12, 2013
They really look awesome I will buy from u guys again and I will tell some of my friend my item is like AAA+++

5.0 out of 5 stars LOvely earrings, December 29, 2013
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I BOUGHT THIS AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MYSELF VERY HAPPY WITH THEM THANK YOU