Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Weight loss coach & DSi?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 27, 2009 7:45:44 AM PDT
Hanzel says:
I just want to know if the Pedometer can be used with the DSi, does anyone know?

Posted on Mar 28, 2009 2:12:45 PM PDT
p-51 says:
No, the Weight Loss Coach pedometer unfortunately will not work with the new DSi. The pedometer plugs into the Game Boy card slot of the DS Lite. The DSi does not have a Game Boy card slot.

However, you can still manually enter your daily pedometer count into the program. I do it this way because I bought a different pedometer than the one that was included with the game. It's very simple to do.

Posted on May 1, 2009 7:20:50 AM PDT
C. Grove says:
When you first boot up MWLC you enter an instructional phase. Just work your way through that and then you will get to a point where, when it is time to add steps to the pedometer section it will allow you to manually enter steps.

Personally if that is all their pedometer does then why bother creating the added expense for us poor folk!

Posted on May 2, 2009 4:41:06 PM PDT
OMG...I JUST got my WLC in the mail today and was SO disappointed when it didn't work in the DSi!! I'm SO glad to read that I can enter the steps manually! I agree---why even include the pedometer if you can manually input them? I really like the program so far so am happy to hear I can enter them manually...the user's manual made no mention of that. Thanks for the info, C Grove!

Posted on Apr 19, 2010 12:01:06 PM PDT
R. Norman says:
Is it just me that can't enter steps manually? I went to daily session & pedometer but it looks like it is locked or something. Any help??

Posted on Dec 18, 2010 3:43:48 PM PST
Trini says:
no its not just you , same here everything is locked, i am so disappointed, could anyone help with unlocking?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2010 9:06:28 PM PST
SLP2B says:
Could you get to the point where it asks you to turn off the DS? Turn it off and then back on again. It will ask you if you want to input the pedometer later- say yes and go into the Daily Session. From there, go into pedometer and you can input it manually.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Mar 27, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 25, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about