|Fits as expected||
Weil Inspire Slide Sandals by Orthaheel
|Sale:||$79.97 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$39.98 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Built-in Biomechanical Orthotic Arch Support - Orthaheel technology properly aligns your feet with you lower limbs - impoves balance- posture and foot comfort.
- The Inspire has soft- premium full-grain leather uppers with four adjustable buckles for a custom and secure fit.
- Comfortable microfiber-covered EVA footbed gives you additional cushioning on top of the arch support.
- Durable rubber outsole. Medium Width
- AMS - Aided Motion System - combines innovative and tested technologies that will take you where you want to go- balanced- energized- and in comfort.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Dr. Weil by Orthaheel Inspire will inspire you by the balance of color in this multistrap slide sandal. Feel the vitality in your step as you move along the crisscrossing paths of life. The four adjustable straps will give you a highly customizable and secure fit. The incorporated Orthaheel Technology and Orthotic Arch Support is clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet. Dr. Weil Sandals have fast and also return
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00AXKUH3C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 6, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these shoes, but they slip off easily. I have to scrunch my toes more when I wear them to ensure that they stay on.Published 16 months ago by jbecker2048
Orthaheel sandals have saved my feet from misery! These fit well and look great.Published 19 months ago by CRS
I have a narrower foot and these are just so tight. They are cute, but they are comfortable on the bottom, and the straps are leaving huge marks and bruises on my foot. Read morePublished 21 months ago by STJJ
I love these sandals I will be trying some of his other shoe styles such as walking shoes, and causal shoes.Published on December 12, 2013 by Ruth Schultz
I love these shoes. It took a few earrings to get used to the feel of the straps, but they are adjustable and are now very comfy. Most importantly - great arch support.Published on October 7, 2013 by Angelica P. Heap