Customer Discussions > The Richest Man in Babylon forum

Welcome to the Richest Man in Babylon forum

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 3, 2005 10:44:39 AM PST
Be the first to start a new discussion in this forum. Share questions, insights, and views about your favorite books and authors. Read what others are saying about popular books. Join in the fun!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 6, 2007 5:00:04 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2008 8:06:01 PM PST
C.E. says:
This books is awesome! It is profound and easy to understand. It works on many different levels and gives some of the best advice around. I have just started learning and applying its principles and I can honestly say that it is worth its weight in gold. Having been taught these things since youth, I dismissed them as just things people say...that is until I found a cool company called BookWise. On the reccomendation of its founders, Richard Paul Evans and Robert G. Allen, I picked this book up and am completely blown away. Its awesome! I would also reccomend "Think and Grow Rich" as well as "Cracking the Millionaire Code." These books are great, I would like people to post some stories here on how this book has helped them or opened their eyes in any way...lets start a discussion on books that are meaningful and useful and enlightening.

Posted on Feb 24, 2009 6:08:57 AM PST
J. Brunet says:
This book has been a favorite of mine through the years. But I have a question. I notice that there are 2 kindle editions, one is more recent and more expensive than the other. Is there any advantage to buying the more recent, more expensive version or will they both look basically the same on the screen?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 18, 2009 2:56:04 PM PDT
The more expensive Kindle edition of "The Richest Man in Babylon" is much better formatted for reading on the Kindle.

Posted on Aug 3, 2009 11:34:06 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 13, 2011 9:10:28 PM PST
This is one of my favorite books to suggest, especially to young people. Each chapter is a separate tale, and each tale has a lesson. It's about saving money steadily, and spending wisely. I've included it in a listmania of books to build wealth slowly.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2005
Latest post:  Nov 13, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Richest Man in Babylon: Success Secrets of the Ancients
The Richest Man in Babylon: Success Secrets of the Ancients by George S. Clason (Mass Market Paperback - February 2, 1988)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (1,361)