Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Welcome to the Secrets of the Millionaire Mind forum

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2005 7:25:11 AM PST
Be the first to start a discussion below! Ask questions, share insights, and express your views on your favorite books and authors. Read what others are saying about popular books. Join in the fun!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2006 9:06:03 AM PST
I would appreciate hearing other's experience about how they did or did not apply what they learned from the Eker seminars in their lives.

Last night two people told me about the fantastic seminars, how thousands of people attend, and that they are often sold out. But when I asked how it helped them with investing and personal finances, they reverted back to talking about the motivational aspects of the seminars.

I'm curious about peoples' successes with the Eker products.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2006 12:12:18 AM PST
pdirt says:
I was skeptical. I never would have picked up a book with the word "millionaire" in it if some highly respected friends hadn't recommended it. Harv's book has helped me let go of some beliefs that have kept me poor. Within 2 months of reading his book, I was able to quit working a second job and now several months later, I am actually supporting myself and saving some money. Not a lot yet, but it's a start.

I'm currently doing the MM Intensive. I was again , skeptical, but it is proving to be way worth it (heck, it was free...it's been way worth my time) and I am having a lot of fun. I can't believe how much good information (I have a plan for becoming financially free now) they give away for free. Yes, they are there to sell you stuff, like more books, cd's and future trainings. You have to remember they do the sales pitches to make themselves money since they giving the workshop away to 1000+ people for free. It's like cable tv, it's full of commercials in the shows. Public tv has no commercials because it is paid for by the viewers directly.

These folks are the real deal. I sense their passion and they feel genuine to me. I am enjoying it so much I plan to attend again in the future.

I'll keep you updated on my financial success.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2006 10:16:35 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 13, 2008 10:18:41 AM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2005
Latest post:  Dec 17, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about