Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2005 7:26:16 AM PST
Be the first to start a discussion below! Ask questions, share insights, and express your views on your favorite books and authors. Read what others are saying about popular books. Join in the fun!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 22, 2005 7:53:14 AM PST
NotMe says:
Taking Charge of Your Fertility has it's own website with a very popular forum here: http://www.tcoyf.com/forum

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2009 9:28:25 PM PDT
Kitty says:
It used to be very popular, but now you can get banned for no reason at all, and with no explanation. PLus you have to pay a fee to join, so most of the forum support have moved on to other places where they can actually support each other and not wake up one day banned with no idea what they did to get banned.

Posted on Jun 16, 2009 3:50:00 AM PDT
mommyjewel says:
The forums are now very slow and for the most part unhelpful. Many long term members that were very supportive and had great advice to give were banned from the forums for no reason. After they were banned more people were banned for trivial things and many do not know the real reason they are banned. The term of Service agreement is very vague to all the administrators to ban their members for any reason at all. Once banned people are not told exactly what they did only that they violated the vague term of service agreement.

Back when the forum was popular I bought the software and when e-mailing the administrators for support I received a snide email back to my request. They did fix the problem but only after stating to me how much time of their I wasted. They are very unprofessional and there are many other message boards that have great support and have people that actually care about their members.

Posted on Jun 16, 2009 9:43:08 AM PDT
HiSissa says:
The software is useful, but beware of their support forum. The support forum used to be good, but the administrator has been treating their customers very badly, censoring posts left and right and banning people that have spent their hard-earned money for absurd reasons. The level of disregard for their customers on the part of the administration makes it difficult to recommend this place wholeheartedly.

Posted on Apr 7, 2011 10:48:25 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 7, 2011 10:49:38 AM PDT
YL says:
are you guys sure you're not talking about the "fertility friend" (fertilityfriend.com) website?? I've only heard about being banned from there.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2005
Latest post:  Apr 7, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions