Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

82%
18%

on October 7, 2012
We race bmx bikes, and we were asked to do some video edit work and post it up on my personal channel from youtube. We looked at the footage we had taken, edited all of the clips and then the time came to choose a song to go along with the video. My son picked "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses and it meshed perfectly with the video. Proper Tags-Credits have been given to Guns N Roses for their song. Awesome song from an awesome band!
on March 9, 2014
Hey its The Scream Queen! I'd written lots of reviews for Guns N Roses I know.....and after having another video party.....(We keep watching these with our friends and having more fun each time! And This Night was The most fun party yet! My fiance REALLY wanted to watch this video (we have our top favorites so that's what we watch for our parties. But we hadn't seen this one yet, and Ironically as this was Guns N Roses 1st song, This was my 1st song I EVER heard of there's.....and its cool cause they're my FAVORITE band. AND with how All gets off the bus and sees the girl at the Very beginning of the video, that was like how we 1st met and I had a flannel shirt like the one he was wearing (We both have lots of these Grunge Era!) And even though we have kids and a family......we're still in a Band......and still live every day like we were 17 (So see you CAN live EVERY Day to the fullest, you Don't have to follow ALL the rules, you Can have a Band......and Life CAN actually be fun!
on March 30, 2008
The excellent, standout GN'R song called 'Welcome to the Jungle" can be wrapped up in one sentence:

This song has an excellent guitar solo, a good story behind the lyrics (and/or lyrical meaning), and angry alternations between singing and yelling (not necessarily "screaming" per ce, though. BUY THIS!
on August 4, 2008
With this product, I knew what I was getting, it is just how easy was it to download. The answer, very easy. If I can do it, then anyone can. Amazon has delivered again for me!
on February 13, 2014
Will definitely down ALL of my favorite music instead of buying the album, CD etc. Very easy to download with click of a couple of buttons.
on May 18, 2015
Simply a classic, Rock album, which I saw in concert . In the first University of South Carolina stadium concert. Super album!!
on December 16, 2013
The song really rocks and it should be on your Mp3 player -- a great power song for runners or people working out at the club.
on March 8, 2013
I downloaded this song to add to my music list. Im always looking for good music to have and listen to when I want to.
on March 30, 2013
This is an awesome hockey pump up song. The guys on the team love it for when they are getting ready to play.
on July 14, 2015
Yeah, right. I'm having MTV flash backs from the eighties. Remember this one on cassette? I do! Sad.