- File Size: 187 KB
- Print Length: 47 pages
- Publisher: Blogstar (September 21, 2011)
- Publication Date: September 21, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005OSA7XI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,656,699 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1248 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Child Care
- #1696 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- #2717 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
Welcome To My World Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Joanne's first book was the Amazon bestseller "Mothers of Intention: How Women & Social Media are Revolutionizing Politics in America", the first book to examine the rise of women in social media, how they've used online tools for change, and the uphill battle women still face in the world of politics and social activism.
A new media expert and authority on the political involvement of women and mothers, Joanne is a regular contributor to USA Today, the San Francisco Chronicle, and The Huffington Post. She was also a regular contributor to POLITICO's Arena and AOL's Politics Daily.
Her commentary has appeared on CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, Good Morning America, and XM Radio POTUS, among others. She's been featured in More Magazine, Ms. Magazine, the Washington Post, Fast Company, and other national publications.
In 2014, Joanne was named to the Forty over 40 "disruptor" list for her work in amplifying women's political voices in America. In 2013, she received the Advocacy Innovator award from Campaigns and Elections Magazine. She has been named to many top political blogger lists, was nominated for the prestigious Social Media Award by the Women's Media Center in 2011, and was included Working Mother Magazine's Most Powerful Women in Social Media list.
Joanne is a sought after speaker, who has participated in panels at many conferences, including Netroots Nation, the Feminist Majority Foundation, EMILY's List, Activism+Media+Policy Summit, BlogHer, and many other events. She has advised a variety of political and institutional clients on social media strategy and the role women online can play in advancing agendas.
Joanne first gained attention for her (now-defunct) political blog PunditMom, which was one of the first internet spaces to feature writing about the intersection of women/mothers online and political/social activism.
When she's not thinking about women and politics, she enjoys a nice, cold glass of Chardonnay and planning her next travel experience with her husband and teen daughter.
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Child Care