Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2005 7:31:00 AM PST
Be the first to start a discussion below! Ask questions, share insights, and express your views on your favorite books and authors. Read what others are saying about popular books. Join in the fun!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 2, 2008 12:45:58 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 2, 2008 12:46:15 PM PDT
MrEarp says:
Ever thought about checking Zombie Sqaud out?

Posted on Feb 18, 2009 3:47:29 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jul 22, 2011 12:31:43 PM PDT
CDaniels says:
Via a zombie-survival related customer list, I found "Cold Steel's" Self Defense Indestructible Brooklyn Baseball Bat. While I think an injection molded bat out of heavy-grade polypropylene must be more effective than an aluminum bat, is it an effective weapon against Zombies? This problem is keeping me awake nights, so please, somebody help me!

Posted on Apr 29, 2011 4:41:29 PM PDT
THIS FORUM ROCKS! i just wish that more people would post about zombies and how to survive an attack.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2011 1:09:22 PM PDT
Sand Man says:
i got one a while back, i couldnt break it. i hit everything i could think of, and all i did was scratch it up a bit and have sore hands :) so, id say it would def be worth a shot.

Posted on Jul 22, 2011 12:35:57 AM PDT
Marksman138 says:
For the Cold Steel Bat, I would say one of the best ways to test it is to go to the nearest grocery store and purchase a Coconut. If you can crack that thing open without any issues then it should be fairly effective. But then the real test is how many coconuts can it crack open in a row before it gives out or any sign of wear and tear comes into play.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 22, 2011 12:30:59 PM PDT
CDaniels says:
If it doesn't work, should I try making a weapon out of coconuts? I hear that falling coconuts kill many people every year!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2011 6:46:52 PM PDT
Marksman138 says:
If that seems effective, why not. Only problem is that they would only be good when their fresh. As soon as a coconut starts to spoil it looses it's rigidity and will break open easier. So you'll definitely go through a lot of them.

Posted on Oct 30, 2011 9:45:06 PM PDT
zombies.

stockpile cocoanuts. got it.

Posted on Nov 1, 2011 8:03:27 AM PDT
CDaniels says:
How about fire extinguishers? CO2 fire extinguishers get pretty cold and can cause frostbite- but probably not effective against zombies unless directed into the eyes. I haven't come across information or documentation about using different types of fire extinguishers against zombies, but it seems perfectly logical to me. Modified baseball bat, coconuts, fire extinguishers. Check.

Posted on Jun 11, 2012 7:10:00 AM PDT
http://chriswritesapocalypses.blogspot.com/2012/06/43-last-stand-on-zombie-island-why-guns.html #43 Last Stand on Zombie Island: Why Guns Are Basically Balls During A Zombie Apocalypse

Posted on Oct 24, 2012 8:33:41 AM PDT
Tactical D says:
If you guys like really good zombie survival stuff you should check out Operation Z. It just came out and it's really good. Operation Z Volume 1: Introduction to Handguns
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2005
Latest post:  Oct 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead by Max Brooks (Paperback - January 15, 2004)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (1,384)