5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best natural deodorant on the market!
Published on October 4, 2007 by K. Shore

2.0 out of 5 stars Burns!!!
Smells awesome, but it burns horribly when you put it on especially right after shaving. For this reason I will not order it again!
Published 14 months ago by Brooke Tampas

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best natural deodorant on the market!, October 4, 2007
This deodorant is fantastic. I have tried many different kinds of all-natural deodorants in an effort to be healthier and avoid the chemicals in the mainstream antiperspirants. A few years ago, I started trying to find all-natural deodorants, buying them at Whole Foods and my local organic markets. Here's what I found out the hard way: most of them flat-out don't work. The ones that do work have other challenges problems; they make you smell like a hippie (e.g., patchouli, tee tree oil), they leave grease stains under your arms and on your clothes (e.g., Tom's of Maine), and/or they are difficult to apply (e.g., crystal deodorant).

I had been using Kiss My Face "Scented" roll-on deodorant (orange package), which my husband still uses, but I was longing for the mess-free ease of a spray deodorant, as the roll-ons do take a moment to dry. I finally found it in this one.

With a manual pump, it operates easily and produces a fine mist but without aerosols. The scent is clean and crisp, and though it smells like roses at first, the smell fades into the background quickly, which I like because I don't like to smell like my deodorant and want to still be able to use perfume without it clashing. It also works instantly -- meaning, you can use it to freshen up after a long day or before you go out for the evening and it instantly removes any body odor. I think this works extremely well for most everyday uses.

Finally, it lasts a very long time -- I have about 20% of the bottle still left and I have used it at least once daily (2-4 sprays per arm) for about 4 months now. I just came here to buy another one and saw it had no feedback yet so wanted to give a hearty thumbs-up!

5.0 out of 5 stars a natural product that REALLY works!!! If I was famous, I'd endorse it for free!!, May 11, 2011
Mrs. T "missy teel" (Clearfield, UT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weleda Wildrose Deodorant, 3.4-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I try to be a healthy person for the most part. Excersize, eat healthy, use natural products when they are convenient or if they work.. No Trans fats - check, no preservatives - check, no high fructose corn syrup - check, no aluminum chloride - wait, what??
I think sometimes we put more thinking into what we put into our bodies and less about what we put on our bodies! My mom has told me for years that deodorant causes alzheimers disease... "ok mom, whatever, I'll deal with that later, but for now I don't want to stink and thanks to the genes that were given me by YOU, I WILL stink if I don't use 12 and a half swipes of deodorant on each armpit.. and even then, I will still probably end up with b.o. by end of day..."
I ordered this deodorant because it's cheaper and bigger than the L'Occitane deodorant I've been using, which still had the aluminum in it. I honestly didn't think it would work for me, all I have to do is think about getting b.o. and bada bing! I stink.
I tried the deodorant the first day I got it. And to my surprise, it really worked! I was impressed, but I wasn't totally sold... I had to put this product to the ultimate test! So this morning, I laced up my tennis shoes and did a 45 minute high endurance work-out burning over 800 calories!! When I was done, I was sweating like a pregnant nun in church, like I had just showered in my yoga clothes! As soon as I caught my breath, I did the old lift the arm and sniff test.. I was really expecting to smell a combination of b.o. and roses, but there was no sign of b.o. at all!!! I still haven't showered yet.. I was too excited to write this review, and my armpits still smell fresh (the rest of my body, not so much)
I'm switching my whole family to this product, if it works for me, it will work for anyone. Of course, I'll have to get the more masculan, less rosey scent for the hubby.. but first I'm hitting the shower.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works but will try a different scent next time, September 12, 2010
JR "Picky in PDX" (Portland, OR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weleda Wildrose Deodorant, 3.4-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I am allergic to most main stream deodorants and antiperspirants. I use other Weleda products so thought I would give this a try.

It really does eliminate odor well - although it some times has to be reapplied throughout the day, the nice thing is you can do that and it is like starting fresh at the beginning of the day.

My main complaint would be that because it contains alcohol it can be a bit drying, and really stings if you have shaved within a day or so of use.

I typically like rose scent, but not this. This smells like cheap, strong cologne and I will definitely choose something different the next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more scary chemicals, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Weleda Wildrose Deodorant, 3.4-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I was super reluctant to buy this because I sweat. Not the polite girl sweat "glisten", I mean I get sweat stains that look like the outline of Italy under my arms. Before this I was using clinical strength secret (not a secret, that's its name) and was very hesitant to buy something that was only a deodorant - BUT IT WORKS. Shocked. It's great. I can even wear it to the gym and not smell like a foot afterwards!

BONUS: the armpits of my white t-shirts no longer yellow because they don't have whatever chemical was in the antiperspirant to interact with.

2.0 out of 5 stars Burns!!!, July 1, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Weleda Wildrose Deodorant, 3.4-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Bought this product based on two different reports that it was a good option for deodorant without the harmful chemicals found in anti-perspirant. It has a VERY strong smell, and to me is similar to mosquito repellant. Not a pleasant smell and hard to get off. It is not returnable, so buyers beware. I would not purchase this product again. I was happier with Lafes Lavendar spray and Arm and Hammer non-fragrance deodorant stick.

1.0 out of 5 stars So strong it gave me a head ache, September 13, 2012
This review is from: Weleda Wildrose Deodorant, 3.4-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Do not buy this product, at least not until you find it in a store and try the fragrance. The smell is VERY strong and overwhelming. Contains a lot of alcohol and fragrance; not just natural ingredients. On top of it all, you can not return it because it is classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases and cannot be returned to Amazon.com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Natural Deoderant, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Weleda Wildrose Deodorant, 3.4-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I stopped using antiperspirant years ago when I learned how dangerous the heavy metals are. I'm very conscious of what I put on my skin and on which companies I support with my money and I have tried MANY natural deodorants over the years with mixed results. This one scared me off because of the price and because I don't love the smell of roses, but it was recommended by someone who works at my local naturals store, so I bought a small travel sized bottle and loved it so much that I'm now on my 3rd full sized bottle of this! It lasts a long time and while the spray took some getting used to (I'm not very coordinated, so I've sprayed myself in the face and hair a few times), I love that I can use every last drop that comes in each bottle (no wasting that nub at the end of a stick of deodorant). I've tried the other fragrances Weleda makes, too, but I really love this one. It works and even though I don't love the smell of roses, I love when my pits smell like roses! Seriously, this stuff works really well. I think you can even use it as a perfume/body spray if you really like the scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best natural deodorant I've found!, March 22, 2011
MRG (Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weleda Wildrose Deodorant, 3.4-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Finally something that works and smells good! I've been having trouble with natural deodorants, some just plain don't work, and some make me smell weird... like fruit loops (which after a while gets old). My friend recommended this product to me, and I couldn't be happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Deodorant, August 17, 2011
This review is from: Weleda Wildrose Deodorant, 3.4-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
This deodorant keeps me feeling fresh all day. It is NOT an antiperspirant, therefore it will not keep you from sweating. What it WILL do, is kill the bacteria on your skin that thrive off the sweat, creating body odor. This has a pleasant, not overpowering smell. Since using this I have watched the dark skin under my arms return to a normal color. I have also suffered from severe acne and cysts under my arms, and those have also disappeared since I left behind my traditional antiperspirant.

Weleda Wildrose Deodorant, 3.4-Ounce