Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

• Customer Reviews

on February 25, 2016
Love this company first we bought a traveling set and I like the product so much that I started buying the larger bottles. the oil for baby is really good.. Any dry spots she has on her skin or from the diapers I put the oil on and it smooths out her skin in hours!..love the smell of the shampoo and body wash for the baby and the smell is not too strong that it covers up her own personal smell which is nice too but it still has a soothing smell to it !
on June 8, 2010
I purchased this product to test on myself to see how I would like it for my baby. It is very, very gentle - very minimal suds, very gentle smell that is derived from essential oils, not chemicals, and is non-drying. I actually used this on myself for a week when I had a very itchy rash and it was the only cleanser I had that didn't irritate me. I can use it on my face, anywhere on my body, and hair. I plan to keep this in stock for my own baby because it is just gentle as can be and has an ingredient list that I feel comfortable with putting on baby's skin, and my own. I highly recommend this product.
on November 1, 2014
This stuff is amazing! I have been using it as a face wash for about 6 months now (1 bottle lasted my husband and I 6 months (a little goes a very long way). I have combo, acne-prone skin and it is so gentle yet has kept my face clear! I stumbled upon this at Whole Foods-the sales lady recommended it as a face wash (1/2 the price, twice the size as their face wash with basically the exact same ingredients). I'm 9 months pregnant and will definitely continue using this on my face and on my baby's skin!
on April 14, 2011
At first I really didn't care too much for this baby shampoo/body wash, water would collect in the cap & make it a hassle to get any out without getting splashed by cold water -ick! But I decided to see if it would help my little girl with her cradle cap, and it totally got rid off it! I just massaged some onto her scalp, let it sit for a minute, then used her baby brush to work it in really good. Ever since then the cradle cap is gone & it hasn't come back. (makes her smell yummy too!) If the packaging weren't so irritating I would give it five stars.
on December 25, 2011
I purchased this because it's the only natural baby product that didn't give me complete sticker shock. It has a great smell, but I'm not sure if it's tear-free. It's very lotiony and it's best to put it in your hand first and work up a lather and rub that on the babe. We have it on subscribe and save and every other month works for us!
on May 28, 2015
I like this product a lot for my little ones' skin- however, I have decided I really dislike it for hair! It makes my kids- both of them have hair of straw and after one day- their hair looks dirty and flat. It smells great and is non irritating for even very sensitive skin- and fine on very young baby hair- but once they get more hair---not the best.
on March 9, 2015
I bought this in the hopes that I could use it as an all natural shampoo for myself. Unfortunately, in order to coat my medium length hair, I need to use a lot of product. It would end up being cost prohibitive. I think I'll end up using it as a body wash. But I don't think I'll be buying it again.
on July 3, 2015
Best gentle cream cleanser for baby - I use it to wash her hair and face. It does not strip her natural oils as other cleansers do. Love Weleda products and this line of Calendula for baby is great. I also use it to wash my face - it does the job gently. Really good stuff.
on March 18, 2016
Smells great, but hard to rinse off. Although this is tear free, it's hard to hold a toddler still enough to rinse thoroughly. I'm using it as a face wash instead. Not bad as a face wash, very gentle.
on April 12, 2014
I purchased this because I was looking for something extremely mild, my skin is easily irritated. This is now my favorite body wash, and a not bad shampoo! The smell is very pleasant, milky with a hint of floral, leaves me smelling like a new baby. What can I say, I love it!