5.0 out of 5 stars love it!
Published on February 16, 2012 by Ekat

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
Smells a little off. Not sure if it is just the one I got. Nothing special about it. Definitely not worth the money!!
Published 2 months ago by TaraElaine

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, February 16, 2012
Ekat (Costa Mesa, CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion, 1-Fluid Ounce (Misc.)
I love most of Weleda products and this is no an exception. I truly enjoy Wild Rose line in winter - it is very rich and comforting to your skin. And now they have this thinner lotion that is great for summers. What's not to love! It works well in your skin, leaving it smooth and soft. And this small tube will last a long time, you only need a small drop - it is that moisturizing.

5.0 out of 5 stars It smells wonderful!, December 5, 2011
I received a sample - 7 day supply - and I totally fell in love with the product. It smell so good. It reminds me of some friends' rose garden. The perfume is quite strong, but very pleasant. My skin is combination - oily and it is very hard to find a lotion that won't make my skin more greasy or won't dry it too much. This feels really good on the skin. It absorbs instantly. Won't dry my face and I noticed that it is not oily either. You only need a small quantity for each application. I love that it has mostly natural ingredients and it is made in Europe where they are way more cautious about the cosmetics regulations. Yes, they actually put the expiration date on their products. Unbelievable, huh? No more expired products on my face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosy flush from a rose product!, March 19, 2013
I really love the smell and how this hydrates your face while giving you color. I don't know if it's because this is herbal based, but it just makes your skin glow and fragrance is not cloying. Try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Moisturizer, Smells Great, March 13, 2013
I first received a sample of this moisturizer from Birchbox over a year ago and I haven't stopped using it since. I have dry, breakout prone, skin and this is simply the best moisturizer I have ever used, not to mention the best smelling. I have tried nearly every brand on the market and none have made my skin look and feel better than this one. Also, this lotion is very powerful and you only need a small amount each day so it lasts for quite a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blends Beautifully!, November 26, 2012
I have combination skin with an oily nose and dry chin and was skeptical that this lotion would work for me, but it was on sale and I decided to give it a go. I'm so glad that I did! The product absorbs so beautifully and is not greasy, even on my "oily spots". I use to use Origins, and when I washed my face at the end of the day, I could feel the lotion "washing off". Not so with this lotion. There is nothing to wash off as all has been absorbed! To top it off, the ingredients are 100% natural. I'm hooked. I do not like rose scent, but the smell of this lotion doesn't bother me at all. If you're questioning whether this lotion is for you, try it! You won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most favorite thing in my bathroom, August 21, 2013
I LOVE this cream. I have been on the hunt for a daily moisturizer that actually makes my skin feel and look beautiful. This is the winner! This stuff smells amazing and you only need a pea sized drop to cover your whole face and neck. The price is reasonable and the tube lasts me about 2 months. I use the amazon subscibe and save and it gets the price down to about $15/ tube (which is almost $10 cheaper than buying it a Whole foods!)
My face is clearer and more hydrated than it ever has been. I really wish i had found this a long time ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for eczema, July 6, 2013
My baby suffered from eczema on her face and body. We tried all sorts of lotions and creams, even Vaseline per our doctors suggestion with no success. However, this lotion cleared it up within a few days. Amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle, June 18, 2013
Works great, i have no skin problems. Great to know i'm not putting potentially dangerous chemicals on my skin. Chemicals get absorbed through skin and enter the bloodtream and affect the whole body.

5.0 out of 5 stars It smells divine, August 29, 2013
I love this face lotion. It is light, non-greasy yet leaves me feeling hydrated and smells wonderful. Thank you Weleda!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, May 23, 2011
i recieved this lotion in my birchbox and i LOVE it! i have combination/acne prone skin and this was amazing at night. i also wear it in the daytime, under my sunscreen. my favorite part is the smell!

ARRAY(0x9c4af5a0)