Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

A book that shows everyday common people who have done something well. Dave has done the book well. You may find a neighbor in it, like I did. A GREAT BOOK FOR KIDS.
on March 22, 2002
all i can say is this book is great. i loved the way it reads, and intorduces old fasion ideas that were all but forgotten
on June 6, 2001
Dave Thomas is just amazing! He is so down to earth, yet so successful. A book cannot be judged by its cover. He has been through so much and accomplished so much. When you are done reading this book, you'll say to yourself, "If Dave can do it, so can I!" Buy it...read it ...learn...live it! I can't give anyone better advice.
on August 5, 1999
I was attempting to cook my burger, but it didnt come out well. It ended up smelling somewhat like fish. There were NO onion ring recipies. I also lit a small fire in my kitchen.
on April 14, 1999
the book was really cool i love dave thomis in his comercials. I wish that i could have the same glasses that dave has because they are really cool. The book was ok but i like the reall thing better meaning the burgers not the pictures of them.
on August 5, 1999
This was the best book i ever read, but i have only read 2 books. The other one was a coloring book with Pooh bear. The guy from wendy's is cool because he's old. I like burgers and stuff. The book was cool because it talks about burgers, and stuff involving burgers and wendy's. Dave Thomass is a good role model because he makes burgerrrs. give it up for dave thomass