Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on August 1, 2012
I ordered this planner based on all of the great reviews but was a little disappointed when I received it. The paper feels cheap and the cover is made of cardstock which I do not feel is very durable. Also turning the pages was a little difficult. The only reason I point these things out is because for the quality I feel the price is rather high. The main thing that bothered me though is the fact that it is 3-hole punched. The holes perforated words and dates in the planner. Of course Amazon customer service is awesome and I will be returning. I also purchased The Ultimate Homeschool Planner and I like it better. It seems like a better quality planner at the same price. And no, I am not a fake customer who is writing a swaying review, I actually purchased both products. Hope this helps.
on December 23, 2012
I bought this one year and loved it. Then the next year, I tried something else and immediately went back to the Well Planned Day. Same thing a third year...experimented with something else and returned to Well Planned Day. From now on, I am just going to stick with this one!!

Well organized and the most recent editions come with three hold punch so you can put it in a binder.
on September 14, 2012
I really like the set up of this planner. I only wish that in the subject areas they weren't already preprinted, like: Math, English, etc. I have those subjects but I like to plan my days in the order in which we do them in school. Also there are not enough subject spots to write in. (at least for me) I would like maybe 9 subject spots and for them to be blank so I can list my own subjects.
I do like this planner because I can keep all of my records in this one book.
on September 6, 2012
I purchased this planner for use during our third year of homeschooling, and I am SO GLAD that I did. I LOVE the planner. On the reverse of the first page, it leaves room to add a picture of your family that year, and circle the children's ages, along with listing our favorites for the year. The next page is keeping track of birthdays, anniversaries and other occasions, then the reverse is for a monthly budget. There is a page for keeping track of household duties by weekday, and by month! There are small charts for kids to list their daily chores and school commitments, which I did not use. Then there is a teacher schedule. After that, there is a seperate set of pages for each child with room for their picture, name, grade, age, weight, height, strengths, challenges, and goals. A nice chart keeps track of each subject, book or resource, and the date and price. Also a list of additional literature, and expenses. Each child gets a whole week schedule also. Each month has a nice month calendar with room to write on the days, and a separate page for book lists for the month, field trips and other activities for the month, and monthly bills. I LOVE this feature, so I can easily keep track of my bills! Each month section also has an article to read, 6 shopping lists, and quotes. The weeks are listed m-f with each subject along the side, and room for weekly priorities, a dinner menu, weekly catechism, and s/s weekend activities along with a verse and quote. In the center and at the end of the year, there are attendance reports, and grade sheets by week, with room to list progress and accomplishments. At the very end of the book, there are heavy cardboard report cards, which would be GREAT keepsakes. All in all, a lovely book, set up nicely, easy to use, many features and uses, I use it daily, it is awesome! I also purchased the student planner for my oldest son, and I love that also.
on July 19, 2012
I buy almost everything from Amazon, rely heavily on the reviews, but rarely take the time to write one. Today will be the exception - I am blown away by the customer service provided by the maker of this planner! This is my third year using this planner and I love it. The way it is organized, all the extras, the way it encourages you to think - really helpful to a busy homeschooling mom with lots of little ones underfoot. I actually can accomplish what I intend to do because it really keeps me organized. I was recently contacted by our state's dept of non public education for a "curriculum review" and I didn't worry the least bit - everything was carefully documented in this handy planner.
I usually preorder from the maker but didn't get around to it this year and needed it quick so was happy to find it on amazon with prime shipping. I thought I read someone laminated the covers and since I use this so much I took it to OfficeMax the day I got it to get it laminated. Big mistake!! They repunched holes in it and their hole punch was different than the manufacturer's so it essentially ruined the cover! They couldn't get it back together. It does have three ring binder holes but knowing how I much I use this, I was certain pages would be ripped out and it takes up more space to use that way. I e-mailed the company asking if I could get new covers, figuring it would only cost a few dollars and I could rebind it myself. Instead, they sent me a whole new planner!!! Customer service like that is so rare!! And they got it here quick, too, which is great since we started school this week.
Thanks for making my day - I will remain a loyal customer to this excellent planner :)
on September 13, 2012
Here is what I love about this planner!

1) This planner is strong and sturdy! My planner gets taken most everywhere I go and so far it is holding up beautifully.

2) I really like the extra 2 blank spaces at the bottom of the weekly planning pages. These allow room to record other events and activities we are involved in. I love this flexibility.

3) The tear out shopping lists are very nice. While I don't use them for shopping lists, they are great for other lists I need to quickly make. For instance, each month I use one to quickly jot down words that Sunshine is misspelling so I can add them to an upcoming spelling lesson.

4) I am in LOVE with the extra Holiday Organization pages. I keep another binder just for Christmas planning, but I really appreciate these extra pages built right in, what a nice surprise!

5) At $24.95, this planner isn't cheap but it is 1/2 the price of a Franklin Planner of similar size.

Here are the top 3 things I would change about this planner.

1) Monthly Tabs! This is the only planner I have ever purchased that didn't have monthly tabs making it easy to flip to the current month. I improvised and added Post-it tabs with the months on them, but they aren't very sturdy.

2) Larger boxes for Saturday and Sunday. Weekends are busy days for our family and there often isn't enough room to record everyone's commitments. Ideally I would remove the Dinner menu box to allow more room. I keep a separate more complete menu for the family so I don't use the box on the weekly pages.

3) The grade cards in the back of the planner are cute, but unnecessary. We don't keep formal grade cards so we wont use them. The same goes for the weekly grade sheets in the back.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this planner. The graphics and colors are lovely and make it fun to use. It is flexible and meets the special planning needs of this homeschool mom. I have found my new "go to" planner.

[...]
on May 30, 2013
I've been using these planners for three years now, and I'll never go back!

The weeks are laid out on a two-page spread, with room enough for lesson planning for up to four kids. (That's the only downside to the planner. You'd need and extra if you had a large family.) The extras included are great! Helpful articles, tear-off shopping lists, holiday planning pages, and all kinds of pages for planning and record-keeping! Did I mention that it's pretty? :-) I absolutely love my Well Planned Day planner, and can't imagine getting through a year of homeschooling without it.
on August 18, 2012
This is my third year using the Well Planned Day Planner and I have a confession: this planner is so beautiful and so well organized that my first year..now don't laugh..I didn't write in it. I was afraid of interfering with it's organization. How silly is that? The best thing about having a well planned planner is that it is a tool for you to use for YOUR life. Use what you want, rip out grocery lists, paper clip lists on the back page, ignore the calendar altogether. It's your planner! A planner this jam packed will have something for everyone even if we dont all need everything.
on August 15, 2012
I truly love this. Its the first time I have bought a true "homeschool" organizer and I looked through ALL of them before purchasing this one. Its perfect for my needs. I love the extra space at the bottom to add my own subjects in. It gives me plenty of room to write in all my subjects. I am only using for one child at this time and I'm not sure how well it would work with multiple children, but for me it works GREAT! Its keeping me organized better than I have felt in the four years Ive been homeschooling and I feel like Im at the top of my game in record keeping, which Ive never really done the past few years. I'm not an organized person in general so this book really helps me to keep it all together. Ive used the space in the front to write important bday and anniversaries and I think that will come in handy when I transfer all my dates next year. I havent used any of the shopping lists yet but neat and handy if I need them. Overall Im VERY pleased with this product
on September 9, 2013
I loved the product but was VERY Disappointed with the company! They sent me the planner for last year and when I tried to contact the company to switch it out, I never heard back grim them! Great Planner! Very Poor Service! Essentially I paid full price for last years planner!