Well, wimpy "Wimpy Kid" readers, what did you think?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 13, 2009 5:06:13 AM PST
Joel Katte says:
Well, wimpy "Wimpy Kid" readers, what did you think?

Did the third installment live up to the hype and your expectations?

My wife and I laughed out loud, so it gets our two thumbs up!

What did your kids think?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2009 6:26:51 PM PST
my son loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2009 7:52:41 PM PST
Joel Katte says:
Great to hear. I can't tell you how many kids who don't typically like reading or writing LOVE the WIMPY books. It's cool to see kids excited about reading. Does your son like to read? What other books has he gotten excited about.

Posted on Feb 15, 2009 8:21:37 AM PST
E. Miller says:
My 11 year old son loves these books and could not wait for this one! He got it from the library as soon as it came out and loved it like the others!

Posted on Feb 15, 2009 11:27:09 AM PST
My son loves it too!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 16, 2009 5:28:44 PM PST
Joel Katte says:
So just because it's called THE LAST STRAW doesn't mean it is the last book in the series, right? Any predictions what the next title is? I guess, THE FIRST KISS.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 13, 2009
Latest post:  Feb 16, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Diary of Wimpy Kid. The Last Straw (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
Diary of Wimpy Kid. The Last Straw (Diary of a Wimpy Kid) by Jeff Kinney (Paperback - June 8, 2009)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (696)