Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Wellbeing Kindle Edition How do you get your code?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 10, 2010 8:56:02 AM PDT
I have the Kindle edition of Wellbeing and I don't know where to find the code for the online account?

Posted on Aug 3, 2010 9:50:37 AM PDT
George Kao says:
Thanks for asking this question, Kimberly. I was about to buy the Kindle version of this book (help save trees!) but wasn't sure whether the online code would be included.

I guess we should contact the publisher to request the code.

Posted on Aug 7, 2010 9:45:07 AM PDT
George Kao says:
I've now bought the Kindle version of this book, and 2 items were downloaded to my Kindle (actually, the Kindle software on my iPad) -- (1) the book itself, and (2) a note from Amazon with my unique access code.

So look for that second item on your Kindle.

Posted on Sep 14, 2011 8:00:43 PM PDT
Jay Marie says:
Just an FYI - I was nervous to buy a book with an access code on Kindle, but went ahead because I didn't see anyone on forums/comments with issues. However, they emailed me a code that did not work. It was emailed, not sent to my Kindle. I have contacted customer service and hopefully they will give me a new code.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jul 10, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 14, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Wellbeing: The Five Essential Elements
Wellbeing: The Five Essential Elements by Tom Rath (Hardcover - May 4, 2010)
4.2 out of 5 stars (93)