Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wenger 72906 Men's Military Classic Field Black Dial Steel Bracelet Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2013
I realize that looks of a watch is very subjective and a matter of taste. I have several watches incl. a Rolex President and AP Royal Oak, all with their own esthetics but ridiculous differences in price. This Wenger model is well represented on the site. I like it because it is elegant in it's simplicity with a somewhat retro look. I always felt that Wenger offers the best bang for the buck. It is flawless in workmanship and if it had a Audemar Piquet label it would cost $14,000 and would be not as accurate as quartz.
on December 3, 2013
I really like the look of this watch and it appears to be great quality for the price. I picked it up on a lightning deal for $70, but it has the look and feel of something much more expensive. If I would have paid double for this watch, I would still feel like I got a great value.

Update 03/24/2014:
This watch quickly became my favorite everyday watch. I prefer it over my Concord, Movado, Seiko, Bulova and other Wenger watches that I own. It has suffered a few mishaps and still looks great. It also reminds me of the watch my Grandfather wore, it may even be the same watch he wore. Has a nice light weight feel, like it's not even there, and has a classic timeless look. I cannot say enough about how much I have grown to like this watch.

With that said I did have a small problem with the band disconnecting from the case. The pin just wasn't set in well and it came loose. It took a little effort to get it to set correctly but senses then I have not had another issue.

Update 12/03/14
I've had the watch for a year now and still love it. I will agree with one other reviewer that the bracelet is not very good, but still a 5 star watch for the price. After a year of regular use the clasp was not holding very well, so I replaced the bracelet with a black NATO strap ($10) and love it so much more now. It has a fresh new look, makes it extremely comfortable and light, and it's dead silent (no more clanking bracelet). The case and mineral crystal still look like new.
Sense I purchased this, my $2000 Concord died, and requires a $700 repair, so ya; this watch is a GREAT watch and GREAT value, even if I have to replace the bracelet/strap every year.
on September 12, 2014
DO NOT BUY! I bought this watch in November for my husband for Christmas. It worked for a month and stopped. Wenger would not honor its warranty because the watch was not sold by an authorized dealer (though the requirement to buy from a specific dealer is not specified under their website). Discount Watch Store and Amazon would not return it as it was beyond the two months they offer for returns. Wenger watches were bought by Victornox -- customer service is not what it used to be! Customer service with Discount Watch Store is non-existent. DO NOT BUY!
on May 15, 2016
Have not even started using the item, so any review now will not be different from my initial feedback. An excellent and top quality watch at sight, and I believe it will remain to be so even with use. I like it for its looks of boldness, and particularly the wenger logo with the full inscription "wenger swiss military"
on December 3, 2013
This product is way beyond expectations. The pricing of this watch is awesome.

In short, this is one of the finest watches that I have bought in recent times
on January 7, 2014
A good watch, arrived with good box and it works perfec, if you are looking for a watch to work I think this is appropriate.
on December 29, 2013
I used to be a huge fan of Wenger Swiss Military watches. The watches themselves are of high quality, but the band is made in China out of sharp, unfinished stainless steel. It cuts into your wrists, almost causing it to bleed. It was also difficult to get the pins out of the band when adjusting it. There is no button clasp to press when taking off the watch; instead, you almost lose your nail prying the band off your wrist when taking off the watch. I'm surprised a company like Wenger (or now parent company, Victorinox) would allow for this watch to be sold with such a cheap, poorly made bracelet.

If you do buy this watch, be prepared to buy a new band. Otherwise, it is not worth buying.