- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Wenger|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11.7 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
|Warranty type||Contact seller of record|
Sport comfort, style and durability when wearing this Wenger Swiss Military watch. Unparalleled quality keeps up with any lifestyle while maintaining a casual, comfortable look and feel in genuine leather. Known for their Swiss-made craftsmanship and history behind the brand, this timepiece invites precision and class into your collection. Paired with a Swiss Army knife, this set is the ideal gift for the outdoorsman.
Built to the same standards as the Wenger Swiss Army Knife and all Wenger Swiss Watches but with an eye on value, this collection speaks to the very essence of what a watch should be; a reliable, practical and affordable accessory built to provide a lifetime of precision timekeeping. All Wenger Swiss Military Watches are made in Switzerland, the country known for superior manufacturing standards, unparalleled quality and enduring value in everything they craft.Wenger Swiss Army Knives
• 3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty gives you peace of mind knowing that in the unlikely event the watch fails it will be repaired or replaced.
• 42mm brushed and polished stainless steel case with screw-on caseback is strong and sturdy. Stainless steel is more expensive than many other case materials.
• Swiss-quartz movement accurate to 1/10 of a second per day.
• Water-resistant to 100m/330 feet means this watch was created to go to the extremes.
• Genuine leather strap with brushed buckle is very comfortable and stylish.
• White dial with green numerals.
• Luminous hands for low light visibility.
• Luminous marker on unidirectional bezel provides nighttime bearing.
• Unidirectional rotating bezel features numerals at intervals of 5. Can be used to measure elapsed minutes or seconds.
• Fluted crown is easy to grip so setting the time and date is hassle-free.
• Wenger cross on crown demonstrates commitment to quality.
• Flank protection around crown helps avoid accidental pulling out of crown which could cause reset of time or water incursion into case.
• Mineral crystal covers the face of the watch, protecting the movement from water, debris, dust, etc.
• Date display window so you know the day of the month at a glance.
• Minutes scale on inner bezel for precision measurements.
• Military time from 13 to 24 (13, 23 and 24 are not printed due to proximity to logo) improves
• personal efficiency and accuracy.
• Includes Wenger Swiss Army Knife. Model Evolution 81 in red. 6 implements that perform 7 functions. 1.75” blade, springless scissors with serrated self-sharpening design, nail file, nail cleaner, toothpick, tweezers, key ring. Lifetime warranty. Made in Switzerland.
• Watch and knife packaged in metal gift box with protective sleeve.
The watch is great. Being quartz, both accurate and lightweight. Leather strap is easy on the wrist, and easy to change later on. It looks sharp. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Wilson
The most disappointing thing with this watch was that the illuminating dial indicators will stay lit in the dark for approx. 3 minutes and then they don't illuminate. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Asterix
Amazing watch. Great look. Great feel. I don't know if this is intended, since I'm no watch expert and all, but the second hand is a bit off sometimes, but then is perfect accurate... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Jason
I like the way this watch feels and I've gotten compliments on the way it looks. The only thing keeping it from 5 stars is the band, which others have talked about. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Dr. M Godfreed
Have always liked Wenger watches, and this one included a Swiss army knife as well. I have large hands, and most watch bands don't fit - the Wenger watches almost always fit me.Published 9 months ago by MGBMike
I tried this style of watch for the first time. I like the quality and style of the watch. It looks professional and it is easy to read day or night. Read morePublished 10 months ago by The Man Off The Street
I saw it and purchased it for my Godson...When It arrived I saw I couldn't have made a better choice, it's a watch I would wear myself and may purchase it in near future....Published 10 months ago by Solomon Fernand
This watch is worth every penny. I bought it for my husband and he loves it. Only time will tell how long it will last but for now....he is happy and I'm happy ;-)Published 10 months ago by A_from Boston
I was looking for a quality watch with classic styling without all the "gadgets" that so many companies load onto their products. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Shenandoah