4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch , so so strap.
Published 21 months ago by Sam Laghi

3.0 out of 5 stars Wenger Swiss Military Watch
Published 19 months ago by Andrew Bissonette

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch , so so strap., November 10, 2012
Sam Laghi (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wenger Swiss Military Men's 62941 Sport VII Brown Leather Analog Watch and Swiss Army Knife Gift Set (Watch)
Very nice watch. I like how it also shows military time, good for when used to tell time internationally especially in Europe. I would give it 5 stars however the strap, is not so great. The color and style of the strap is nice, the quality is not. I have been wearing it for just a few weeks and the skin on the leather strap is peeling. You would think a watch made in Switzerland would use better quality leather strap, not in this case. I am thinking of buying a new strap. I like how it also comes with the Swiss Army Knife. Nice added bonus. Great Value for the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, November 27, 2012
This watch is exactly waht I wanted. It's classy, sporty, and it's Swiss. It has the tradditional look and the belt is 100% genuine leather. I'm very happy I bought it and b/c I bought at a Gold Box daily offer it was a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good brand, February 11, 2013
This is a trusted brand, and I've enjoyed all the products (including this one) that I have purchased in the past. As a physician, I know the importance of maintaining a tight schedule in my office. I also enjoy the comfortable leather band. Our local pharmacies appreciate the correct date on every prescription I write. This watch doesn't make my patients feel they are being overcharged for my time (compare to Rolex watches starting at $5000). I don't need to flaunt my wealth, I just need to know exactly what time it is in a comfortable manner. Yes, I am former military with an honorable discharge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but need better quality strap, April 19, 2013
The watch looks nice and looks a class apart from the other watches. The dial is bit small but it looks very nice and is beautiful. But the strap is a big let down for the model and accentuating the watch look. I think many people would like the strap to be replaced and it is inexpensive to do so. For the money spent (80$), the strap is a minor letdown. I had selected this watch after a long research and think it really is worth the money. The packaging was very nice as well. The pen knife is a very helpful addition and makes this an even better deal.

I would recommend it to anyone looking for a decent leather strapped watch under 100$.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch BUT, April 9, 2013
PROS
nice watch
looks great
keeps perfect time
nice leather band

Cons
if I wake up and look at it in the dark it does glow much other than that great item

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, May 7, 2013
Very good looking and works very well after um month.
Some difficult adjusting the day (calendar)
The watch is very light excellent for the day use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wenger Swiss Military Watch, January 13, 2013
The look of the watch doesn't seem quite the same with how the colors look online. The inside numbering of 1-12 has that light greenish tacky-looking coloring that you would find on inexpensive watches. That didn't appear that way on the pictures where it looked to be silver/white. Also, the outer black numbering that spins is slightly off-line. That is bothersome to myself and doesn't look good if viewed up close.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, October 27, 2012
My husband really likes this watch a lot and seems to not have any complaints says it it nice quality and likes that it is simple. tells time and shows date. color is nice and the little knife that comes with it is just right to have in your purse or pocket
I do recommend this watch

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, May 4, 2014
probably my favorite watch--great value for a swiss made watch. i shopped other web sites and found nothing at this price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a Swiss Army type Quartz Watch, August 10, 2013
The watch is great. Being quartz, both accurate and lightweight. Leather strap is easy on the wrist, and easy to change later on. It looks sharp. The rotating bezel is a great feature, you can time cooking tasks, and pretty much anything else you do in your daily life. Lume is adequate, at this price level (under $100).

The older style without the "Swiss Military" and just the Wenger corporate name looked nicer, I have that model. But this one is nice too. Comes with a Swiss Army knife which is handy.

My guess is that both Victorinox and Wenger use the same ETA quartz movements in their watches, so what you are paying for is QC, name brand, and design. Generally, Wenger watches offer a bit more value than Victorinox with the same cool military-style features: Arabic numerals at the hour markers, red military time in the inner dial, accurate Quartz movements, and general lightweight.

Rate and Discover Movies