Wenger Swiss Military Women's 62960 Grenadier Brushed Stainless-Steel Analog Watch and Swiss Army Knife Gift Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss quartz movement, with second sweep hand
- Shock proof
- Luminous hands & markers
- 3 yr. Warranty; included, swiss army knife, evo81 pink, 7 features, knife has lifetime warranty
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
For a woman with a taste for adventure and need for a true, outdoor companion, this Wenger Swiss Military watch set meets the demands of an active lifestyle. A classic bracelet style provides versatility in wear while maintaining functionality and precision for sporting activities. Paired with a Swiss Army knife in a feminine, pink color, this set makes the ideal gift for the outdoorswoman.
Grenadier 62960 Women’s Wenger Swiss Military Watch and Swiss Army Knife SetWenger Swiss Military Watches
Built to the same standards as the Wenger Swiss Army Knife and all Wenger Swiss Watches but with an eye on value, this collection speaks to the very essence of what a watch should be; a reliable, practical and affordable accessory built to provide a lifetime of precision timekeeping. All Wenger Swiss Military Watches are made in Switzerland, the country known for superior manufacturing standards, unparalleled quality and enduring value in everything they craft.Wenger Swiss Army Knives
A Swiss Army Knife is a tool which contains a variety of implements within one relatively small and lightweight unit. It’s the original multi-tool and it’s been said many times that a Swiss Army Knife is an indispensable tool with thousands of uses. A Swiss Army Knife is exceptionally efficient, lightweight and compact. Wenger still manufacturers all of their knives in Switzerland and as a measure of quality control, a highly trained technician inspects every knife, opening and closing each implement by hand before it leaves the factory. For the weight, space and efficiency conscious, you can’t ask for a better companion for everyday adventures. Grenadier Swiss-Made Watch
Sophisticated does not have to be complicated. Never has that statement been truer than for this watch. The intelligent styling and right-to-the-point stature instantly command respect. A quick glance at the dial not only provides you with standard time and military time, but also the date and by your choosing, elapsed time in minutes or seconds thanks to the unidirectional rotating bezel. Large black numerals on the white dial provide the perfect contrast and compliment to the black numerals on the brushed stainless steel bezel. For us, the sophistication is in the details. We’re proud to say you’ll appreciate the attention to detail we’ve put into this, and all of our watches which are made in Switzerland, a country renowned for its mastery of precision watchmaking. We think you’ll agree that the Grenadier is a fine example of that mastery.
Summary of Features• Made in Switzerland. World-renowned for high quality products.
• 3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty gives you peace of mind knowing that in the unlikely event the watch fails it will be repaired or replaced.
• 34mm brushed stainless steel case with screw-on caseback is strong and sturdy. Stainless steel is more expensive than many other case materials as well as more resistant to wear and tear.
• Swiss-quartz movement accurate to 1/10 of a second per day.
• Water-resistant to 100m/330 feet means this watch was created to go to the extremes.
• Stainless steel bracelet features a diver’s buckle which expands quickly to fit over a wet suit and safety clasp to ensure that the watch doesn’t fall off your wrist in the unlikely occurrence that the buckle is accidently undone.
• Bracelet is adjustable to most wrist sizes.
• White dial with black numerals.
• Luminous hands and markers for low light visibility.
• Unidirectional rotating bezel features numerals at intervals of 10. Can be used to measure elapsed minutes or seconds.
• Fluted crown is easy to grip so setting the time and date is hassle-free.
• Wenger cross on crown demonstrates commitment to quality.
• Mineral crystal covers the face of the watch, protecting the movement from water, debris, dust, etc.
• Date display window so you know the day of the month at a glance.
• Military time from 13 to 24 (13 not printed due to proximity to date window) improves personal efficiency and accuracy.
• Includes Wenger Swiss Army Knife. Model Evolution 81 in black. 6 implements that perform 7 functions. 1.75” blade, springless scissors with serrated self-sharpening design, nail file, nail cleaner, toothpick, tweezers, key ring. Lifetime warranty. Made in Switzerland.
• Watch and knife packaged in metal gift box with protective sleeve.
Precision. Craftsmanship. Multi-functionality.
Many watches have quartz movements and stainless steel cases. But there is one feature only a few timepieces can claim – a pedigree. In 1988 Wenger turned its inimitable hand to that other icon of Swiss craftsmanship - the Swiss Watch. The exacting standards reflected in Wenger Swiss Army knives extend to a collection of multi-functional Swiss-made watches for men and women. It’s no wonder our timepieces are prized the world over for their accuracy, handsome design and authentic craftsmanship. Not to mention the heritage of Swiss innovation that makes all Wenger products legendary.
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.1 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- ASIN: B007RB3ZQQ
- Item model number: 62960
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Wenger|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||34 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9.25 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||17 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Date is essentially unreadable due to the print on the date being very fine. Otherwise, VERY pleased. Face makes for an easily readable time at a glance. Bracelet is well made.
Quality better than expected and will buy Wenger brand again!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was on sale for the day from Amazon. I thought it looked good and was not too expensive. I ordered it and received one that had been sent back before. Read morePublished on December 28, 2013 by Mary
This is a basic stainless watch from a good maker. It looks nice dressed up or dressed down. Great price and works well. Read morePublished on August 10, 2013 by Tami L.
Purchased this for my GF as a multipurpose watch. She has really enjoyed it and wears it all the time. Read morePublished on August 8, 2013 by CBQ
Not the simplest watch to adjust the band. Best to get someone with proper tools to adjust it. Very nice looking.
Would recommend this item.
My 11 year old wares this watch. Less then a week after purchase, the face crystal was all scratched up. Very light weight. Read morePublished on May 23, 2013 by MF
I returned this product - the bracelet was too small and you couldn't lenghten it any. The product was very nice - just too small.Published on May 6, 2013 by cerecita
Attractive and functional - I like the looks and the substance. Easy to read. I wear it with almost everything - home and office...Published on May 2, 2013 by mtndiva