- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
For a woman with a taste for adventure and need for a true, outdoor companion, this Wenger Swiss Military watch set meets the demands of an active lifestyle. A classic bracelet style provides versatility in wear while maintaining functionality and precision for sporting activities. Paired with a Swiss Army knife in a feminine, pink color, this set makes the ideal gift for the outdoorswoman.
Built to the same standards as the Wenger Swiss Army Knife and all Wenger Swiss Watches but with an eye on value, this collection speaks to the very essence of what a watch should be; a reliable, practical and affordable accessory built to provide a lifetime of precision timekeeping. All Wenger Swiss Military Watches are made in Switzerland, the country known for superior manufacturing standards, unparalleled quality and enduring value in everything they craft.Wenger Swiss Army Knives
• 3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty gives you peace of mind knowing that in the unlikely event the watch fails it will be repaired or replaced.
• 34mm brushed stainless steel case with screw-on caseback is strong and sturdy. Stainless steel is more expensive than many other case materials as well as more resistant to wear and tear.
• Swiss-quartz movement accurate to 1/10 of a second per day.
• Water-resistant to 100m/330 feet means this watch was created to go to the extremes.
• Stainless steel bracelet features a diver’s buckle which expands quickly to fit over a wet suit and safety clasp to ensure that the watch doesn’t fall off your wrist in the unlikely occurrence that the buckle is accidently undone.
• Bracelet is adjustable to most wrist sizes.
• White dial with black numerals.
• Luminous hands and markers for low light visibility.
• Unidirectional rotating bezel features numerals at intervals of 10. Can be used to measure elapsed minutes or seconds.
• Fluted crown is easy to grip so setting the time and date is hassle-free.
• Wenger cross on crown demonstrates commitment to quality.
• Mineral crystal covers the face of the watch, protecting the movement from water, debris, dust, etc.
• Date display window so you know the day of the month at a glance.
• Military time from 13 to 24 (13 not printed due to proximity to date window) improves personal efficiency and accuracy.
• Includes Wenger Swiss Army Knife. Model Evolution 81 in black. 6 implements that perform 7 functions. 1.75” blade, springless scissors with serrated self-sharpening design, nail file, nail cleaner, toothpick, tweezers, key ring. Lifetime warranty. Made in Switzerland.
• Watch and knife packaged in metal gift box with protective sleeve.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Wenger|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||34 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9.25 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||17 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Wenger Swiss Military Women's 62960 Grenadier Brushed Stainless-Steel Analog WatchPublished on May 6, 2013 by cerecita